Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Colchester

Ched, I've only got a ticket 'cus my dad's mates, dogs, uncles, brothers not going so he can give me a ST.

If you get me your ST I'll pass it onto my dad...

We'll get them on Wednesday then.

Then head back to Syston.

So if you can wait till then would be easier...

One shall be in attendance.

Tickets tomorrow.

Missed this game last season, due to lack of money, as i was in no job... or shall i say, on the doll

Looking forward to a non hassle standing up game :D

Should be another good away day.

Hoping we dont sell out (not much chance as its on t'ele :rolleyes: ) as I get paid on the thursday before the game.

Anyone have any tips on parking? There didnt seem to be too much space last year when we were on fox travel.

Anyone have any tips on parking? There didnt seem to be too much space last year when we were on fox travel.

Resist.....urge....to....post...sarcastic...........resist................

Resist.....urge....to....post...sarcastic...........resist................

Sorry if I'm being an idiot but where is there info on parking? (If there is I'll admit my mistake)

I was also asking if anyone could tell where they parked last year and whether they'd go in the same place?

Anything wrong with that?

Sorry if I'm being an idiot but where is there info on parking? (If there is I'll admit my mistake)

I was also asking if anyone could tell where they parked last year and whether they'd go in the same place?

Anything wrong with that?

You'd asked for advice on parking, so was tempted to take something off of a "learning to drive" website, but decided against it. That is all. You can calm down now.

You'd asked for advice on parking, so was tempted to take something off of a "learning to drive" website, but decided against it. That is all. You can calm down now.

Apologies then, thought you had parking covered in another thread or something.

Archived