Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

Yahoo Pool League

Guest Daniel

I think there is a few people who aint finished.

I will give it till Saturday and then we'll crack on and be strict this time.

If the game isn't played in that week then neither player will get points.

I think there is a few people who aint finished.

I will give it till Saturday and then we'll crack on and be strict this time.

If the game isn't played in that week then neither player will get points.

79694[/snapback]

That wouldn't work...

Cos people could use that tactically...

For example... last game, top vs second... only a few points difference... all the top player needs to do is not play!

I reckon that if the player attempts to play, but the other doesn't respond, points should be awarded to them.

Them that dont play, kick them out and lets crack on. At least then we have the dedicated players playing, not those that put their name down and couldn't be bothered when it came to playing!

Otherwise, the longer we wait, the more likely some may lose interest ;)

Guest Daniel

I want to be involved in this tournament and everything but it's just annoying to run.

Does anyone else want to run it? I loved the idea and I enjoy playing the game but I dont have time to do it all.

Anyone up for posting fixtures each week and coming up with some new ideas for those that dont play etc?

Thanks alot people.

Sorry me and alexikokopops, couldn't play, he offered me the win, he was having time trouble getting on t'internet, was mostly always drinking ;)

81187[/snapback]

True dat, I said Filbo here could have it because it was my fault that we hadn't finished, and he was winning 2-0.

Archived