Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adam

Blackburn here i go!

Guest Daniel
I bought my ticket today over the phone, just got to pick it up tomorrow.

74672[/snapback]

How long did it take you to get through?

just got back from gettn my blackburn tickets... ticket office is empty!! n theres quite a few tickets left.

74724[/snapback]

Quality! :D

I was told that we might get 4,000 more if we sell all our 7,000.

Here's hoping!

11,000 fans would be immense. Wooo.

74741[/snapback]

BAd news Cobbo.

Someones having you on.

Where on earth we 4000 extra fans get put?

Tickets are on sale in all home areas at Ewood and have been since yesterday, nothing withheld.

Im amused that people actually thought it was true!!

I was told that we might get 4,000 more if we sell all our 7,000.

Here's hoping!

11,000 fans would be immense. Wooo.

74741[/snapback]

BAd news Cobbo.

Someones having you on.

Where on earth we 4000 extra fans get put?

Tickets are on sale in all home areas at Ewood and have been since yesterday, nothing withheld.

Im amused that people actually thought it was true!!

74745[/snapback]

Like I said, it is just what I was told by someone who works down at City :P

So maybe they were wrong :o:P

I'm not getting mine till next week because i can't afford them at the moment , Do you think they will be all gone by then ?

74824[/snapback]

May be - I got mine today and I was told there was still 2000 left. But they may go in the next few days.

1,500 Cup Tickets Remaining

Leicester City report that they have sold 5,500 tickets for the FA Cup quarter-final clash against Blackburn Rovers at Ewood Park on Sunday 13 (1.05pm).

The remaining 1,500 tickets from City's original allocation of 7,000 will go on general sale from 9am on Monday March 7.

Season ticket holders and members have moved swiftly to secure their seats since the tickets went on sale on Thursday afternoon.

Notification is given to all supporters that telephone lines are expected to be very busy and whilst additional operators will be employed, no guarantees can be given on the speed of response due to the sheer volume of calls. Supporters are therefore advised to either e-mail the Ticket Office at [email protected] or fax on 0116 229 4404.

Kirkup, you are sat about half way between the tocuhline and the goal.  And just over half way back.

How are you selling the tickets?  Havnt seen anyone talk about a top tier seat yet?

75046[/snapback]

WE've only got 1,500 tickets left.

I'm in the Darwen End Lower Tier, t/stile P, Row 4, Seat 146

Did they give you a choice of upper or lower? I think they did for us but my brother chose upper. Aslong as it isn't too steep I don't mind.

75102[/snapback]

I wasn't given a choice - if I was I would've chosen upper. Give me a better view and sheltered seats with a roof over your head any day ;)

I really hope it doesn't rain next Sunday otherwise I'm fooked :(

Did they give you a choice of upper or lower? I think they did for us but my brother chose upper. Aslong as it isn't too steep I don't mind.

75102[/snapback]

Yeah i got a choice, i could have back of lower, or front of upper... Naturally i went for the front of upper :)

75102[/snapback]

Yeah i got a choice, i could have back of lower, or front of upper... Naturally i went for the front of upper :)

75131[/snapback]

Lucky you! Grrr :angry: at not having a choice

Archived