Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adam

Blackburn here i go!

Just hope it doesnt rain Anish!!

75089[/snapback]

Remember the 5-3 game Stu? That was the last time i visited Ewood Park. It snowed so it was mayhem getting there. And then after 50 minutes we happened to be 5-0 down :blink: So nearly staged a great comeback though <_<

Petrescu, Id settle for 5 goals again ;-)

And Wellman, those seats are great, you are literally opposite me. Best seat in the house mine is!!

If any of you have questions about the ground, or getting there or whatever, just let me know.

Petrescu, Id settle for 5 goals again ;-) 

And Wellman, those seats are great, you are literally opposite me.  Best seat in the house mine is!!

If any of you have questions about the ground, or getting there or whatever, just let me know.

75227[/snapback]

MINT! Will I get wet if it is to rain or snow :unsure:;)

The atmosphere at Ewood is very hit and miss -sometimes its great, other times its like a funeral.

Sunday will be the latter - having just heard the ticket news it will also be half empty as well.

75520[/snapback]

That's great news for Leicester - the fans will easily outsing Blackburn if that's the case and hopefully roar the team to victory :thumbup:

The atmosphere at Ewood is very hit and miss -sometimes its great, other times its like a funeral.

Sunday will be the latter - having just heard the ticket news it will also be half empty as well.

75520[/snapback]

That's great news for Leicester - the fans will easily outsing Blackburn if that's the case and hopefully roar the team to victory :thumbup:

75613[/snapback]

Youll likely outnumber us as well. (well not quite - but not far off) and as for outsinging, quite likely. Most teams do, fortunately it doesnt stop us performing - the players are use to it.

75520[/snapback]

75613[/snapback]

Youll likely outnumber us as well. (well not quite - but not far off) and as for outsinging, quite likely. Most teams do, fortunately it doesnt stop us performing - the players are use to it.

75623[/snapback]

I've heard you've sold just over 9,000 :w00t:

75520[/snapback]

75613[/snapback]

75623[/snapback]

75891[/snapback]

Thats about 3000 more than the figure I was given.....

75520[/snapback]

75613[/snapback]

75623[/snapback]

75891[/snapback]

75900[/snapback]

:w00t:

75520[/snapback]

75613[/snapback]

75623[/snapback]

75891[/snapback]

75900[/snapback]

75901[/snapback]

:D , wicked, more Leicester fans is it? :D

75520[/snapback]

75613[/snapback]

75623[/snapback]

75891[/snapback]

75900[/snapback]

75901[/snapback]

:D , wicked, more Leicester fans is it? :D

75904[/snapback]

THOUGHT SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Daniel
More Leicester fans?  What are you on about?

75916[/snapback]

Just ignore them mate, they chat shit. ;)

Archived