Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adam

Blackburn here i go!

Left kettering at 8am, just got back, waited 1 and a half hours. Worth it though! :)

74188[/snapback]

I know you waited for ages Craig but was that cos the staff were so slow or was it rammed ?

74189[/snapback]

When i started queuing the queue was right back to the players entrance, it was quite busy.

Made me piss myself when the old woman (bless her) infront of me said to me, just as we got to the ticket office entrance (after an hours queuing)...

"This forest games a bit popular isnt it, can't believe how many people have left it this late"

I was like :ermm::o:rolleyes::ph34r::huh::blink:lollollol !

could have got mine from yesterday but waiting till tomorrow so all the lads can sit together , i bet the que is massive in the morning

Got my ticket this morning. was in the que for an hour. bloody freezing!!lower tier row 20 seat 70ish

ooo cant wait

74182[/snapback]

Pretty good seats.

More than half way back, just to the side of the goals.

will u sell out brfcstu? i know u used have trouble selling out even in the season u were champions

74240[/snapback]

wouldnt have thought so sparky.

We dont do selling out.

Weve got 23,000 to sell, well probably get 20k or so home fans on. (If we are lucky)

Phones the office at 8:55am and was of the phone at 9:05am!

Too say i was surprised was and understatement.

Paul Dickov what a willy puller, what a willy puller............

Must beat the Trees Saturday first though!!!!!!!!!

will u sell out brfcstu? i know u used have trouble selling out even in the season u were champions

74240[/snapback]

We dont do selling out.

Weve got 23,000 to sell, well probably get 20k or so home fans on. (If we are lucky)

74253[/snapback]

why is it u struggle for support stu ? is it just the fact that there are so many other clubs in a small area or it there another reason?

74240[/snapback]

We dont do selling out.

74253[/snapback]

why is it u struggle for support stu ? is it just the fact that there are so many other clubs in a small area or it there another reason?

74268[/snapback]

A number of reasons really

- loads of other league clubs with partisan support in a very close radius

- A very poor area economically, and with prices ever increasing people just cant afford it

- The last 2 years (apart from the last 7 months or so) we have been appalling at home. Our average crowd dropped 2500 last season alone, mainly due to that.

I would like to think that the Blackburn public for what is a great opportunity to progress into the semi finals. But they won't.

I got my Tickets today and as well. Well ordered them, was holding on the phone for 35 minutes listening to blimming U2, god I hate them now!

Anyway I ordered mine, might pick them up tomorrow  :)

74249[/snapback]

Blummin crazy answering the phones today, there are 7000 tickets you know! :P

They'd sold just over 3000 when I left at 3pm so it's been going nuts! I've got ear ache now, didn't stop taking orders!

Guest Daniel

Shit, I think im leaving this late. :o

Im going to get them tommorow.

What times are the phone lines open?

I'm fairly confident I'll be able to get a ticket tomorrow - I doubt the full 7,000 allocation will be gone by tomorrow

Nearly 5,000 sold, that's 4,000 today...

I wouldn't be that confident of getting a ticket tomorrow to be honest.

74628[/snapback]

:ermm: yeh I just read the news from the OS and I'm not as relaxed as I was 10 mins ago!

Better get there early and be prepared to wait a long time in the queue :(

Nearly 5,000 sold, that's 4,000 today...

I wouldn't be that confident of getting a ticket tomorrow to be honest.

74628[/snapback]

:ermm: yeh I just read the news from the OS and I'm not as relaxed as I was 10 mins ago!

Better get there early and be prepared to wait a long time in the queue :(

74630[/snapback]

Good luck bud, i'm sure you'll get one if you're early :thumbup:

Archived