Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Congratulations

Guest Daniel
Congratulations Tomassi on reaching a thousand posts. :D  :D  :P  lol  :thumbup:  ;)

congrats.gif

75936[/snapback]

999 of them were random picture I think. :laugh:

Well done Tommasi, been a cracking member of this forum, been here since the beginning (I think).

Congratulations Tomassi on reaching a thousand posts. :D  :D  :P  lol  :thumbup:  ;)

congrats.gif

75936[/snapback]

999 of them were random picture I think. :laugh:

Well done Tommasi, been a cracking member of this forum, been here since the beginning (I think).

75937[/snapback]

Hmm apart from the fact that all of his posts today have been picking on me in some way! :) but fair play Tom ARSEY you are officially a legend!

how on earth did this thread bypass my random skills??

Katy told me about it now when i was feeling down about not beeing congratulated :blink:lol

cheers people let the randomness commence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. did u know that my first name is Tomas??? no??? well it comes from the village of Padua :D:wave:

Katy told me about it now when i was feeling down about not beeing congratulated  :blink:  lol

p.s. did u know that my first name is Tomas??? no??? well it comes from the village of Padua :D  :wave:

79099[/snapback]

Over a grand of posts about being Italian and 'good' at football yay way to go TomArse ;):wave:lol:huh::ph34r:

Katy told me about it now when i was feeling down about not beeing congratulated  :blink:  lol

p.s. did u know that my first name is Tomas??? no??? well it comes from the village of Padua :D  :wave:

79099[/snapback]

Over a grand of posts about being Italian and 'good' at football yay way to go TomArse ;):wave:lol:huh::ph34r:

79102[/snapback]

for i disagree with the above comment.. as currently i cant score a dime at the moment as sir cobbo knows..

as for being italian well..

when'sa ur dolmio deh heh??

040325_dolmio.jpg

79099[/snapback]

79102[/snapback]

for i disagree with the above comment.. as currently i cant score a dime at the moment as sir cobbo knows..

040325_dolmio.jpg

79105[/snapback]

Try lacing ya pasta sauce with irony Tommy

79099[/snapback]

79102[/snapback]

040325_dolmio.jpg

79105[/snapback]

79108[/snapback]

aspr_rd.jpg

79099[/snapback]

79102[/snapback]

040325_dolmio.jpg

79105[/snapback]

79108[/snapback]

aspr_rd.jpg

79109[/snapback]

:wave:

79099[/snapback]

79102[/snapback]

040325_dolmio.jpg

79105[/snapback]

79108[/snapback]

aspr_rd.jpg

79109[/snapback]

79111[/snapback]

wait a sec.. there isnt an iron in that picture.. tho pasta contains some source of healthy irons that give u energy :D

79099[/snapback]

79102[/snapback]

040325_dolmio.jpg

79105[/snapback]

79108[/snapback]

aspr_rd.jpg

79109[/snapback]

79111[/snapback]

wait a sec.. there isnt an iron in that picture.. tho pasta contains some source of healthy irons that give u energy :D

79113[/snapback]

Healthy irons? Night night Tommy :wave:

Archived