Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Leicester Players

Can someone tell me why I have Steve Walsh's name next to mine? I can't stand the whiney tw@t. I've looked in my profile and can't see it. If this has been posted before my apologies.

:o he feels the same about being next to you

;)

Can someone tell me why I have Steve Walsh's name next to mine? I can't stand the whiney tw@t. I've looked in my profile and can't see it. If this has been posted before my apologies.

It's the new default and replaced things like First team Player, when you get to a 1000 posts (used to be 3000) you can put whatever you want there.

Previous discussion

and here

I once had a cheese burger with Steve Walsh. This is a true fact.

None of your McDonalds shit, either, this was mofockin' gormet.

Prefer chips with my burgers.

• 2 weeks later...

And my 1000th post goes to getting rid of Steve Walsh's name :D:banana::bounce::scarf::cheers::dance::yahoo::punk::jump::celebrate:

Archived