Smudge Posted 13 December 2007 Posted 13 December 2007 Can someone tell me why I have Steve Walsh's name next to mine? I can't stand the whiney tw@t. I've looked in my profile and can't see it. If this has been posted before my apologies.
Zingari Posted 13 December 2007 Posted 13 December 2007 Can someone tell me why I have Steve Walsh's name next to mine? I can't stand the whiney tw@t. I've looked in my profile and can't see it. If this has been posted before my apologies. he feels the same about being next to you
davieG Posted 13 December 2007 Posted 13 December 2007 Can someone tell me why I have Steve Walsh's name next to mine? I can't stand the whiney tw@t. I've looked in my profile and can't see it. If this has been posted before my apologies. It's the new default and replaced things like First team Player, when you get to a 1000 posts (used to be 3000) you can put whatever you want there. Previous discussion and here
Fox You Forest Posted 13 December 2007 Posted 13 December 2007 It's the new default and replaced things like First team Player, when you get to a 1000 posts (used to be 3000) you can put whatever you want there.Previous discussion and here Not many to go then for me
Smudge Posted 14 December 2007 Author Posted 14 December 2007 he feels the same about being next to you I wouldn't like to sit next to me. It's the new default and replaced things like First team Player, when you get to a 1000 posts (used to be 3000) you can put whatever you want there.Previous discussion and here Thanks Davie
Finnegan Posted 15 December 2007 Posted 15 December 2007 I once had a cheese burger with Steve Walsh. This is a true fact. None of your McDonalds shit, either, this was mofockin' gormet.
davieG Posted 15 December 2007 Posted 15 December 2007 I once had a cheese burger with Steve Walsh. This is a true fact.None of your McDonalds shit, either, this was mofockin' gormet. Prefer chips with my burgers.
AoWW Posted 15 December 2007 Posted 15 December 2007 Prefer chips with my burgers. Walshie come with chips - large ones on his shoulders.
Zingari Posted 15 December 2007 Posted 15 December 2007 Walshie come with hips - large ones on his shoulders. what yours
Father Ted Posted 28 December 2007 Posted 28 December 2007 Can someone tell me why I have Steve Walsh's name next to mine? I can't stand the whiney tw@t. I've looked in my profile and can't see it. If this has been posted before my apologies. And my 1000th post goes to getting rid of Steve Walsh's name
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.