Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Katy

Cobbo is lovely

I've had the 'straightner treatment' on my hair before, one of the downsides of having longish hair :(

Cobbo, if you ever see a girl coming at you with some straightners in her hand.....RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! ;)

I've had the 'straightner treatment' on my hair before, one of the downsides of having longish hair :(

Cobbo, if you ever see a girl coming at you with some straightners in her hand.....RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! ;)

76089[/snapback]

A fine tip ;):D

76089[/snapback]

76092[/snapback]

Pfft!

Straighteners are not instruments of torture, you know!

76089[/snapback]

76092[/snapback]

Pfft!

76488[/snapback]

Indeed they arent Lisa - I believe we had an interesting conversation about straighteners on Saturday did we not? I dont know if it was before or after you did your 'enzime' duties though ;)

Sam is lovely and hes my mate so a big  :thumbup:  to him!  :)

75960[/snapback]

You had a few glasses of wine last night?? Slightly random thread there Katy :D

76498[/snapback]

Twas actually the night before last and wine is the drink of the devil - so no, it was genuine and from the heart! :P

76089[/snapback]

76092[/snapback]

Pfft!

76488[/snapback]

Indeed they arent Lisa - I believe we had an interesting conversation about straighteners on Saturday did we not? I dont know if it was before or after you did your 'enzime' duties though ;)

76496[/snapback]

:ph34r: Oops!

75960[/snapback]

76498[/snapback]

Twas actually the night before last and wine is the drink of the devil - so no, it was genuine and from the heart! :P

76499[/snapback]

Get a room :wub:;)

75960[/snapback]

76498[/snapback]

76499[/snapback]

76513[/snapback]

Bloody Hell its going to cost a fortune all these rooms you keep suggesting I get! What kind of girl do you think I am? :mad:

75960[/snapback]

76498[/snapback]

76499[/snapback]

76513[/snapback]

Bloody Hell its going to cost a fortune all these rooms you keep suggesting I get! What kind of girl do you think I am? :mad:

76514[/snapback]

hee hee.. you make them pay silly!!! :thumbup:

Your an angel really. :)

Archived