Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

some deep sh!t

i came up with a theory that Time does not exist, it is only a man-made matter in which we live by!!

think about it.. man made that wierd thing that the sun casted its shadow in which it created time..

it was also made in the northern hemisphere.. so if made in the southern hemisphere our clocks would be 'anti-clockwise' (due to shadows from the sun) meaning time would go backwards!!

also who gave that man the right to calculate a second, or a minute, or an hour?? its all made up.. by man!!

also 'time' flies quicker when ur enjoying urself and slower when ur not.

i think the universe is in standstill and time never started as the universe was always there, so in effect, everything is rotating.. such as 'time'.

see time doesnt make sense!! and it is purely man-made as we live by it!

add to that the fact that everything we experience is just electrical and chemical impulses in our brains. Which means your computer in front of you is only there because your eyes change light in to electriacal data and your brain interprets that as a computer. If your brain interprated that as a car instead it would be a car. Hence the whole universe might be a teapot to a different brain :unsure:

I have said this for years pal!

and i often bring it up in the pub..this is why i dont celebrate xmas or birthdays much because its man made.

Interesting you thought and say the same nearly word to word.

and i often bring it up in the pub..this is why i dont celebrate xmas or birthdays much because its man made.

76146[/snapback]

yionks!! i first came up with it 3 or so years ago in a science lesson only for the other students to laugh at me :huh:

then just got thinking about it again and realised my views has still not changed!!

and seeing as Katy likes me to post randomised things i posted it :P:wave:

It's absurd philosophy. Fun and all that, but it's useless ;). That's my opinion on that kind pf philosophies... just like the early Greek philosophers, who insisted everything was made of fire and/or water. Or that matter was indeed just a perception of the brain...

absurd... or in other words, brain gymnastics :P

Time still exists whichever you come from, man only made the units of time to give it some value.

You can't claim there's no such thing as time just because man created a way of measuring it.

You might as well say there's no such thing as distance between things, because man created a way of measuring that.

true about no time no age.. but then again maybe the universe goes around in cycles??

what about them mysterious egyptions 7000 years ago who built pyramids and alledgedly found electricity and built planes and shizzle??

true about no time no age.. but then again maybe the universe goes around in cycles??

what about them mysterious egyptions 7000 years ago who built pyramids and alledgedly found electricity and built planes and shizzle??

76154[/snapback]

it brings you on to how did they build the pyramids?

There is one theory based on paitings and text that lights in the sky came down and told the poeple what to do and lead them!! and the pyramids which are in the formation of the stars that it is those stars that the beings live on.

Very Odd!!!!

Its a fact of life though, you can critisise manmade things but if man did not evolve and invent things - where would we be? We wouldnt be sitting infront of PCs chatting about it! Having said that man has destroyed a hell of a lot of this planet which is why it is in its current state. Unfortunately there is very little we can do about it now - the damage has been done.

Its a fact of life though, you can critisise manmade things but if man did not evolve and invent things - where would we be? We wouldnt be sitting infront of PCs chatting about it! Having said that man has destroyed a hell of a lot of this planet which is why it is in its current state. Unfortunately there is very little we can do about it now - the damage has been done.

76158[/snapback]

Theres where i come in :thumbup:

It does annoy me when people say why should we spend millions on conserving animals but in fact if it wasnt for us the the animals wouldnt need conserving. Man has destroyed the planet and as Katy said there is little that can be done but we can all pull our wait. Why not take a can to the bottlebank etc.

If Only the USA would sign the Kyoto then that would be a massive step.

76158[/snapback]

It does annoy me when people say why should we spend millions on conserving animals but in fact if it wasnt for us the the animals wouldnt need conserving. Man has destroyed the planet and as Katy said there is little that can be done but we can all pull our wait. Why not take a can to the bottlebank etc.

76160[/snapback]

I agree, and we can pull our weight of course but any difference made wont be seen in our lifetime - hopefully it will be better our children and future generations. The US has to be the most wasteful country on earth and needs to be held accountable but is seen as untouchable with all he power Bush has.

76158[/snapback]

76160[/snapback]

I agree, and we can pull our weight of course but any difference made wont be seen in our lifetime - hopefully it will be better our children and future generations. The US has to be the most wasteful country on earth and needs to be held accountable but is seen as untouchable with all he power Bush has.

76162[/snapback]

Its all about Money!

heres another thought you why have money? If you dont have it it would make things alot better and equal.....food and drink should be free as you need them to survive, bascially we are paying the government to live! As long as we dont go silly and have certin survuval foods rationed. Actually thinking about its a stupid idea

76158[/snapback]

76160[/snapback]

76162[/snapback]

Its all about Money!

heres another thought you why have money? If you dont have it it would make things alot better and equal.....food and drink should be free as you need them to survive, bascially we are paying the government to live! As long as we dont go silly and have certin survuval foods rationed. Actually thinking about its a stupid idea

76163[/snapback]

Tis too late for that - look at the artist formally known as Russia - theres always someone planning to bring dictatorships down - imagine if communism was implemented in the UK - it just wouldnt work there'd be an outcry! lol seriously though - we are lucky to have freedom of speech in this country although some people take this too far sometimes.

we all are longing for that perfect world.. unfortunately it doesnt exist in this lifetime (at least in the uk anyway :P)

my experience of this life so far is that the harder u work in this country, the more people will take off u, so thats why im off on my travels soon to find a decent place to live in the world..

if there isnt then il just come back home and mutter but hey :P

i totally agree we have damaged this planet far too much to repair it to the state it once was.. but this just makes people think ar fuk it we cant do anything about it now.. rather than trying to do something about it.. america especially needs to do something about it!!

we all are longing for that perfect world.. unfortunately it doesnt exist in this lifetime (at least in the uk anyway :P)

my experience of this life so far is that the harder u work in this country, the more people will take off u, so thats why im off on my travels soon to find a decent place to live in the world..

i totally agree we have damaged this planet far too much to repair it to the state it once was.. but this just makes people think ar fuk it we cant do anything about it now.. rather than trying to do something about it.. america especially needs to do something about it!!

76165[/snapback]

i want to move away maybe Italy around Lake Garda!!! it is amazing around there the lifestyle and the people!

76165[/snapback]

i want to move away maybe Italy around Lake Garda!!! it is amazing around there the lifestyle and the people!

76168[/snapback]

lovely place is that.. also Lake Como is such a peaceful place aswel

im part italian myself and would love to live in certain parts of italy :D but i know instinctly that its not the place where my future lies.

im going to live in cyprus for 4 months hopefully this summer and go to australia and america in the following 2 years after!!

Leicester will soon be rid of me :( woohoo :P

76165[/snapback]

76168[/snapback]

im part italian myself and would love to live in certain parts of italy :D but i know instinctly that its not the place where my future lies.

im going to live in cyprus for 4 months hopefully this summer and go to australia and america in the following 2 years after!!

:mad:

76171[/snapback]

A few years ago me and a mate bought return plane tickets to Milan for 11 quids!

We didnt have anywhere to stay all we had were clothers, tents and sleeping bags just hoped on the next train etc. Lake was amazing we spent loads of time there, Malcesine we stayed at we went cycling in the mountains it was quality apart from the ants that decided our tents made good homes :mad:

Also went to Rimini which is meant to be a lovely seaside place...its not we got the next train out of there...overall its a really long story and we ended up sleeping at the train station :D

Went around the San Siro as well, i want to go back there, i love Italy people back you so welcome we were walking through this village after getting the wrong train and we were lost and i asked in shite Italian is there anywhere to stay and he said follow me he took us to the other end of the village and the whole street was out in the sun drinking wine and beer while the kids played. We were made to feel so welcome the families cooked for us and gave us beer...and to top it of we slept at another train station.

76165[/snapback]

76168[/snapback]

76171[/snapback]

A few years ago me and a mate bought return plane tickets to Milan for 11 quids!

We didnt have anywhere to stay all we had were clothers, tents and sleeping bags just hoped on the next train etc. Lake was amazing we spent loads of time there, Malcesine we stayed at we went cycling in the mountains it was quality apart from the ants that decided our tents made good homes :mad:

Also went to Rimini which is meant to be a lovely seaside place...its not we got the next train out of there...overall its a really long story and we ended up sleeping at the train station :D

Went around the San Siro as well, i want to go back there, i love Italy people back you so welcome we were walking through this village after getting the wrong train and we were lost and i asked in shite Italian is there anywhere to stay and he said follow me he took us to the other end of the village and the whole street was out in the sun drinking wine and beer while the kids played. We were made to feel so welcome the families cooked for us and gave us beer...and to top it of we slept at another train station.

76178[/snapback]

I love the way threads turn - this started off about time and has now evolved into wicked trips! Love it! lol

76165[/snapback]

76168[/snapback]

76171[/snapback]

76178[/snapback]

Ive got family in Padua ive never met :o

went to Begamo last year.. was brilliant and could get takeaway pizza for 3 euros :o

watched AC Milan vs. Sampdoria (ironically my two favourite teams as a kiddo) at the san siro that was amazing!!

a lot of italy is very crap though i feel but this is made up by some beautiful places :D

To think that the only family I ever had outside of Leicestershire for several generations came from Glasgow! :o How exotic is that!

i came up with a theory that Time does not exist, it is only a man-made matter in which we live by!!

think about it.. man made that wierd thing that the sun casted its shadow in which it created time..

it was also made in the northern hemisphere.. so if made in the southern hemisphere our clocks would be 'anti-clockwise' (due to shadows from the sun) meaning time would go backwards!!

also who gave that man the right to calculate a second, or a minute, or an hour?? its all made up.. by man!!

also 'time' flies quicker when ur enjoying urself and slower when ur not.

i think the universe is in standstill and time never started as the universe was always there, so in effect, everything is rotating.. such as 'time'.

see time doesnt make sense!! and it is purely man-made as we live by it!

76141[/snapback]

:blink::S

76146[/snapback]

RIGHT THEN!! ,

IVE JUST SEEN THIS THREAD, AND IM GLAD THAT THE RANDOM THING IS HAPPNING STILL.

FIRST OFF "IVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS PAL" DOESNT WORK, BECUASE U DONT BELIEVE IN YEARS.

SECOND OFF, U PICKED 2 REALLY GOOD THINGS "NOT" TO CELEBRATE. SURELY U CAN JUST GO INTO WORK LATE EVERYDAY, SAYING U DONT BELIEVE IN TIME. THATS MORE BENEFICIAL FOR YOU! AND U DONT GET CALLED HUMBUG

AND LASTY WHOEVER SAID TIME GOES FASTER WHEN UR HAVING FUN. I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THIS.

ALTHO AS SOON AS U LOOK AT A CLOCK, THE CLOCK REALISES WHAT UR DOING AND SLOWS RIGHT DOWN BACK TO NORMAL, SO THAT U DONT TWIG. BUT WHEN UR NOT LOOKING THE HANDS WHIZZ ROUND LIKE A CATHERINE WHEEL AGAIN.

NO WONDER COLDPLAY WROTE A SONG ABOUT EM

76146[/snapback]

RIGHT THEN!! ,

IVE JUST SEEN THIS THREAD, AND IM GLAD THAT THE RANDOM THING IS HAPPNING STILL.

FIRST OFF "IVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS PAL" DOESNT WORK, BECUASE U DONT BELIEVE IN YEARS.

SECOND OFF, U PICKED 2 REALLY GOOD THINGS "NOT" TO CELEBRATE. SURELY U CAN JUST GO INTO WORK LATE EVERYDAY, SAYING U DONT BELIEVE IN TIME. THATS MORE BENEFICIAL FOR YOU! AND U DONT GET CALLED HUMBUG

AND LASTY WHOEVER SAID TIME GOES FASTER WHEN UR HAVING FUN. I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THIS.

ALTHO AS SOON AS U LOOK AT A CLOCK, THE CLOCK REALISES WHAT UR DOING AND SLOWS RIGHT DOWN BACK TO NORMAL, SO THAT U DONT TWIG. BUT WHEN UR NOT LOOKING THE HANDS WHIZZ ROUND LIKE A CATHERINE WHEEL AGAIN.

NO WONDER COLDPLAY WROTE A SONG ABOUT EM

76910[/snapback]

what ya drinking mate?

Archived