Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

Norwich Chit Chat Thread

Booked my train. £15 Quid is okay I guess....

Is that for children?

I was up for the train until I saw a Chinese girl get busted for having a child ticket She said she was 16 so the ticketman made her pay for an adult fair which was about £43.50 or something so she whipped out her credit card to pay for it. :frusty:

Yes cos you'd have a credit card when you're 15 :frusty:

Same geezer asked me and my mate for ID, we both said we were 15 but as if any 15 year old would have ID. :whistle:

Don't fancy paying for Adults tickets yet :whistle:

Yeah Kids.

Fck paying adults for a couple of years yet.

I have ID that says i'm under 16 (And another that says im 18) anwyay lol

Lucky sod. :D At the moment we're at the age where we can get away with under 16's or over 18's depending on what we're after. ;)

How you managed to get under 16's ID?

Lucky sod. :D At the moment we're at the age where we can get away with under 16's or over 18's depending on what we're after. ;)

How you managed to get under 16's ID?

The club sent me one :D Even though on there database I'm 16 & 17 ( i have two names :whistle: ) :dunno::giggle:

The club sent me one :D Even though on there database I'm 16 & 17 ( i have two names :whistle: ) :dunno::giggle:

I don't think their database is very accurate at all. Two of my mates got sent a membership pack that they hadn't even signed up for :blink:

They do some funny things at the ole' Ticket Office :whistle:

6 pages end no mention of pubs. Wheres everyone drinking pre game?

From the other thread on the Norwich match in the LCFC section :thumbup:

Yep, I was gonna suggest the Complete Angler. Directly opposite the station (cross the traffic lights and the river - you're there). Nice 'chilled' atmosphere (generally) and they're fine about away fans.

If you're looking for more of a 'real ale' kinda pub head to the Coach and Horses on Thorpe Road (come out of the station to the traffic lights just outside, turn right - effectively heading back on yourself - and it's on the left after about 200 yards. The Rosary just around the corner from the C&H is nice too. Both pubs are friendly towards home and away fans.

Avoid the new Riverside complex (near the cinema midway between the station and the ground). It's like chav central... full of 'chain' pubs and, as far as I know, none of them will let you in if you're in away colours. Some of the restaurants there (Old Orleans, Frankie and Benny's etc) are ok if you're desperate for something to eat when you arrive, but generally I'd avoid it.

Theres a few multi stories just round the corner from the ground and Im sure there is one before you get to the ground ust off a roundabout lol from what I can remember. ;)

Thanks for the help.

Archived