Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

XBox

This week my housemate announced that months ago he had bought an Xbox off Ebay for £50 with about 9 (mostly shit) games.

Quite why he had left it in his room collecting dust without telling us is another matter. However now it has pride of place in our living room what I want to know is what are the best games, particularly multi-player ones?

We have Halo 2 which seems pretty cool. And also FIFA 05 (but that's shit, Pro Evo is clearly superior). The rest I can't remember but they're probably a bit crap.

Go!

fifa street 2 is a wicked game, if you like RPGs the LOTRs ones are pretty good on xbox. My fave game is the street fighter 2 turbo/champ/alpha/everything edition. PES 5 was very good also.

I can't remember any more, I have about 30 games, they are so cheap, even the game shops sell them for like £2-4 each

fifa street 2 is a wicked game, if you like RPGs the LOTRs ones are pretty good on xbox. My fave game is the street fighter 2 turbo/champ/alpha/everything edition. PES 5 was very good also.

I can't remember any more, I have about 30 games, they are so cheap, even the game shops sell them for like £2-4 each

Take Danny's advice or...

Contact Craig Adams 22 - he might be able to get you a few games on the cheap via Ebay, if not settle for one of his Riding hats or Unofficial rugby shirts, just as much fun! ;)

I've decided to start with Timesplitters 2 - that game has legend status thanks to too many hours playing one shot kill in the hospital zone at university. That used to scare the shit out of me.

Fifa street is not good. It's embarassingly poor (unless you're 12). lol

I've decided to start with Timesplitters 2 - that game has legend status thanks to too many hours playing one shot kill in the hospital zone at university. That used to scare the shit out of me.

Good decision. Timesplitters is a great game, it'll keep you occupied for a while. You can still get decent enough games for the Xbox, and they're dirt cheap on Ebay.

I'd also recommend Burnout Revenge.

oh yes!!

Timesplitters games were excellent I wonder whatever happend to them and why they stopped making them!!

and the love of monkeys they showed was second to none!!!

edit..

just seen Timesplitters 4 is in development!!! WOO HOO!!

Archived