Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scarby

FIFA Street!

I'm only basing this on what I have seen from the adverts but it looks like a have a game with your mates sort of game. Not somethign you would play for hours on your own.

77926[/snapback]

Disagree there mate!

You start of with limited players and the more you win the more you unlock! that includes players and other cities to play in!

You really can play for hours and not know where the time went!

I'm only basing this on what I have seen from the adverts but it looks like a have a game with your mates sort of game. Not somethign you would play for hours on your own.

77926[/snapback]

Disagree there mate!

You start of with limited players and the more you win the more you unlock! that includes players and other cities to play in!

You really can play for hours and not know where the time went!

77932[/snapback]

ooh la la... unlock players and cities! :rolleyes:

Besides, FIFA has always been a crap game against the CPU... it's only fun against mates...

Played it round my mates yesterday, It's a really good game . Loads of skill & also no ref so you can be as dirty as you like. ;)

77992[/snapback]

If it was real i'm sure Leicester would still get screwed somehow, ref or no ref :rolleyes:

What a game! my flat mate brought it for the x-boxand were playing it all of last night! :blink:

Connolly is shite on it  :o  :ermm:  :P

Buy It Now

77811[/snapback]

Got it Thursday, Don't think Connollys too bad really, Matt Holland is good. I normally find Fifa's too easy but Fifa Street has surprised me, it actually is a challenging game, I'm not the best gamer to be honest I struggle on lots of games but as I said normal fifas are too easy but this is challenging!

Archived