Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Carrick may not play on saturday.

I think he will play on Saturday regardless of whether a move is imminent on not. At the end of the day, Pardew will want his strongest team available and as Carrick hasnt gone anywhere yet, im pretty much certain he will start.

I think for West Ham, gone are the days that they are worried that Carrick may get injured and then the transfer fall through. May Hammers fans & Pardew may even be hoping something like that happens.

On the lads quality. The jury for me has always been out. He can obviously play a bit but he hardly set the Fizzy alight last year now did he and I think the £2.5m that has been turned down already is a bit steep. He is still a young player who probably hasnt reached the levels he would have done by now had the likes of Joe Cole & Rio stayed around for a bit longer. Saying that Im sure Tomas Repka and John Moncur taught him a few things ;)

Joey will give him a cruch early on for sure. :D

Archived