Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sparky

Sunday league football

my team the hat and beaver beat quenibourough 1-0 and i scored the winner in the 90th min with a header :D

i hear fosse got a good hiding but ill wait for tom and cobbo to tell u all about that :wave::P

my team the hat and beaver beat quenibourough 1-0 and i scored the winner in the 90th min with a header :D

i hear fosse got a good hiding but ill wait for tom and cobbo to tell u all about that :wave:  :P

81009[/snapback]

Well done mate! Oh dear the Fosse boys arent going to be in a good mood then are they? They are probably still down the ale emporium - drowning their sorrows then!

Lost 2-0. I think we are officialy relegated from Division 1. So I am considering my future at the club. Might be going to the club who beat us today. :rolleyes:

81110[/snapback]

The Paul Dickov of Sunday League Football. :rolleyes:

Lost 2-0. I think we are officialy relegated from Division 1. So I am considering my future at the club. Might be going to the club who beat us today. :rolleyes:

81110[/snapback]

81120[/snapback]

Nope, I am a keeper. ;)

81110[/snapback]

81120[/snapback]

Nope, I am a keeper. ;)

81121[/snapback]

So you were to blame for being relegated!!! :o

Keepers get blamed for everything ;)

81110[/snapback]

81120[/snapback]

Nope, I am a keeper. ;)

81121[/snapback]

So you were to blame for being relegated!!! :o

Keepers get blamed for everything ;)

81122[/snapback]

I know. But I weren't to blame. Honest. :huh::mad:

81110[/snapback]

81120[/snapback]

Nope, I am a keeper. ;)

81121[/snapback]

David James then! :P:rolleyes:

5-0 :(

dunno what happened..

one week we play well next were shit

tomassi future away from fortress mowmacre?

81160[/snapback]

Instead of whinging about leaving Tom, do something about results on the pitch! ;)

I don't think we deserved to lose 5-0. It was a case of missing some crucial chances in the first half, and a combination of poor defending in the second. We beat that team 4-3 last time, so it was just an off day for us. :(

Archived