Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wellman

The Chav Test!

26%.

I think early drinking at Reading festival, calling a bunch of my mates "Da Cru" as a laugh and my 19 year old cousin recently falling pregnant have contributed to my downfall.

Also, the Sydney question is a trick question.

If you click yes you're 2% more Chav.

It's meant to fool people who aren't sure by the way it's phrased, so if you know the capital is Canberra, you just click no.

Snot really that silly at all, just clever.

26%.

I think early drinking at Reading festival, calling a bunch of my mates "Da Cru" as a laugh and my 19 year old cousin recently falling pregnant  have contributed to my downfall.

It's meant to fool people who aren't sure by the way it's phrased, so if you know the capital is Canberra, you just click no.

82505[/snapback]

yeah but if some guy/chick came up to me in the street and bizzaarly asked me if i knew the capital of australia i'd say 'yes' because i know its canberra.

anyway i'm still smarting after getting 43%!

,Mar 24 2005, 12:36 AM]26%.

I think early drinking at Reading festival, calling a bunch of my mates "Da Cru" as a laugh and my 19 year old cousin recently falling pregnant  have contributed to my downfall.

82505[/snapback]

yeah but if some guy/chick came up to me in the street and bizzaarly asked me if i knew the capital of australia i'd say 'yes' because i know its canberra.

anyway i'm still smarting after getting 43%!

82576[/snapback]

But what if he/she said "Did you know the capital of Australia is Sydney?"

Wouldn't you reply with "No, it's Canberra"?

33% ! Arghhhhh! I dont wanna be a chav! I would rather slit my wrists and support Forest then be a chav!

83057[/snapback]

Don't worry Luke , You're far from being a Chav. ;)

83088[/snapback]

That is true. The little tramp...

;)

33% ! Arghhhhh! I dont wanna be a chav! I would rather slit my wrists and support Forest then be a chav!

83057[/snapback]

Don't worry Luke , You're far from being a Chav. ;)

83088[/snapback]

That is true. The little tramp...

;)

83098[/snapback]

lol

Archived