Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scarby

Like a Lie In

From Yahoo

Alarm clock set to wake doziest of sleepers

LONDON (Reuters) - Can't get out of bed in the morning?

Scientists at MIT's Media Lab in the United States have invented an alarm clock called Clocky to make even the doziest sleepers, who repeatedly hit the snooze button, leap out of bed.

After the snooze button is pressed, the clock, which is equipped with a set of wheels, rolls off the table to another part of the room.

"When the alarm sounds again, simply finding Clocky ought to be strenuous enough to prevent even the doziest owner from going back to sleep," New Scientist said on Tuesday.

:o

I used to have an oversized baseball alarm clock. When the alarm went off, you threw it against the wall and the impact hit the snooze, so when it went off again you had to get up to find it!

Old hat...

Yeh I had one like that except it was a football. Was good to practise keep ups with aswell!

82543[/snapback]

I had that one, and Shack you should have chucked it at the wall, so it came back to you so you could catch it. Then you didn't have to get up to find it when it went off again. Could keep that going all day :thumbup:

Yeh I had one like that except it was a football. Was good to practise keep ups with aswell!

82543[/snapback]

I had that one, and Shack you should have chucked it at the wall, so it came back to you so you could catch it. Then you didn't have to get up to find it when it went off again. Could keep that going all day :thumbup:

82544[/snapback]

or out of the window :P

Lie in = Heaven. :D

82649[/snapback]

When i have a lie in (everyday) when i awaken it seems i have wasted the day

82655[/snapback]

It depends on how long your lie in is. ;)

Archived