Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

I'll be up all night. Got a loads of media coursework to do. 4 whole projects before friday or I'll fail the whole course. 5 essays, 2 reports, research the usual shite, at least my films are all done though.

Just recorded myself singing 'Cry me a river' ready to send to my ex-girlfriend tomorrow morning. :D

Feel like staying awake tonight, as i'm not tired...and also because it's easier than lying in bed struggling to sleep.

singing a song to your ex? that sounds a little over the top?

why did u split up?

Long distance relationships, they don't work. :(

I'm not good at using words for emotion and stuff, there's always a song that does it better.

Long distance relationships, they don't work. :(

I'm not good at using words for emotion and stuff, there's always a song that does it better.

Fair enough, and yer i agree long distance never works. mainly because one of the partners gets horny and has sex with someone else.

mmm but cry me a river? dont you think that makes u sounds slightly ermm, pathetic? maybe thats just me.

p.s. no offence, just dont want your ex thinking your being a needy pathetic guy. When im sure your not.

Fair enough, and yer i agree long distance never works. mainly because one of the partners gets horny and has sex with someone else.

mmm but cry me a river? dont you think that makes u sounds slightly ermm, pathetic? maybe thats just me.

p.s. no offence, just dont want your ex thinking your being a needy pathetic guy. When im sure your not.

Not really mate. Cry me a river has the sort of message: I loved you, but you helped fcuk it up, I don't care about it now and fcuk me if it upsets you.

I actually sound like JT at 1 10 in the morning. :unsure:

Not really mate. Cry me a river has the sort of message: I loved you, but you helped fcuk it up, I don't care about it now and fcuk me if it upsets you.

I actually sound like JT at 1 10 in the morning. :unsure:

fair do's. omg its 1.10 shit iv got a long day tomos. babysitting and then taking my grandparents out. i best shoot off.

hopw all goes well NSLL, and your song gives the affect you wish for.

Night

fair do's. omg its 1.10 shit iv got a long day tomos. babysitting and then taking my grandparents out. i best shoot off.

hopw all goes well NSLL, and your song gives the affect you wish for.

Night

ok mate good luck with everything.

It's not so much about the effect, it's more personal closure.

I guess I have issues.

Out of 10 how good are you a singer ?

Me i'm a 7-8.

I'm not really sure tbh.

I've asked other people and they've said about the same 6/7/8...although they're all girls who probably wouldn't want to crush me more than they already do.

Also depends on the song type etc.

Tonight has been unproductive, I've been applying for jobs at under the magic rate of an app per hour. Only got 4 done. Unemployed waster, me. :(

Might go for a walk, the sun is starting to come up.

Tonight has been unproductive, I've been applying for jobs at under the magic rate of an app per hour. Only got 4 done. Unemployed waster, me. :(

Might go for a walk, the sun is starting to come up.

I noticed the sun rose very early today.

Still bored like hell and if I go downstairs have to wake the dog up and then walk it.

Archived