Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

Absolute madness. Is Ben still going into college? lol

What 'bout me? I was up til 4am, had to be up again at 7am, to then drive 80 miles for a course that started at 9am. Red Bull's the way forward! :P:yawn:

What 'bout me? I was up til 4am, had to be up again at 7am, to then drive 80 miles for a course that started at 9am. Red Bull's the way forward! :P:yawn:

I've always wondered, do you ever sleep? :unsure:

I've always wondered, do you ever sleep? :unsure:

Ermm, yeah, sometimes. Tis very random though. :giggle:

In fact, I might have a kip in a while. :dunno:

Is that 'a while' measured in minutes, hours or days? :P

Minutes is a no no no. Talking about some of the stuff I drank (Carling,Red Wine and Pini Colado (sp) In a pint glass did me. It makes me sick writing about them 'substances'

I hope it to be days or weeks (I wish:P) There are two parties next week but money is tight in the bank of Tevez.

I shouldn't be still awake after 4 hours last night. Baby brother woke me up once, then the cat was violently sick on the carpet multiple times just after 5, then i had to get up for an exam at half 6. Owww.

I shouldn't be still awake after 4 hours last night. Baby brother woke me up once, then the cat was violently sick on the carpet multiple times just after 5, then i had to get up for an exam at half 6. Owww.

Harsh.

What's up with the pussy?

Old, mangey, undernourished, and constantly needs money spending on it. Same old, same old.

Ahhhh, bless it. Don't be mean. :glare:

Old, mangey, undernourished, and constantly needs money spending on it. Same old, same old.

Poor thing.

But how did the exam go?

Hope you didn't fail because you were up most of the night attending to the pussy.

Archived