Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

Feel like doing my first ever all nighter.

Who's with me? :unsure:

What for?

And what time can you go to sleep after an all nighter, for it to be properly considered an all-nighter? :dunno:

Not me, I have done some before and I don't like the feeling of stupidity and slow moving fingers and reflexes that creep in around 4-5am (or thereabouts) while doing brain-intensive tasks like finishing a report. You also start feeling hungry a little bit before that. Hide that chocolate !!!

Undersleeping has been linked with obesity.

There's one reason for everyone to go to bed now...

The other one is that I have some work to do tomorrow afternoon.

Night everyone!

What for?

And what time can you go to sleep after an all nighter, for it to be properly considered an all-nighter? :dunno:

Not me, I have done some before and I don't like the feeling of stupidity and slow moving fingers and reflexes that creep in around 4-5am (or thereabouts) while doing brain-intensive tasks like finishing a report. You also start feeling hungry a little bit before that. Hide that chocolate !!!

There's one reason for everyone to go to bed now...

The other one is that I have some work to do tomorrow afternoon.

Night everyone!

I wont undersleep though, I will just go bed a little later than usual and not wake up till mid-afternoon tomorrow :D

This way im getting the same sleep, just a bit later than usual :thumbup:

Sorry for being a clever shit:P

What for?

There's one reason for everyone to go to bed now...The other one is that I have some work to do tomorrow afternoon.

Night everyone!

I am hitting the sack now... I feel tomorrow is going to be a long day. :whistle:

Aww blimey, tonight was gonna be the one night I didn't and went to bed at a sensible time. Now you've made me consider the all-nighter idea again. :unsure:

In fact, I'm in so much pain (2 broken ribs, broken collar bone, dislocated shoulder that's been whacked back in... long story) I probably won't sleep anyway. So, yeah, count me in for now, at least! :thumbup:

I wont undersleep though, I will just go bed a little later than usual and not wake up till mid-afternoon tomorrow :D

This way im getting the same sleep, just a bit later than usual :thumbup:

Sorry for being a clever shit :P

I see, but the best sleep is betwen 12 midnight (some sources say 1am) and 3am.

Repair functions peak at that time...

Oops, I'd better go to bed now before the all-nighter idea becomes a reality after all...

:giggle:

I see, but the best sleep is betwen 12 midnight (some sources say 1am) and 3am.

Repair functions peak at that time...

Oops, I'd better go to bed now before the all-nighter idea becomes a reality after all...

:giggle:

You know you wanna :P;)

Aww blimey, tonight was gonna be the one night I didn't and went to bed at a sensible time. Now you've made me consider the all-nighter idea again. :unsure:

In fact, I'm in so much pain (2 broken ribs, broken collar bone, dislocated shoulder that's been whacked back in... long story) I probably won't sleep anyway. So, yeah, count me in for now, at least! :thumbup:

So Mariah Carey is physical eh?

LD3 always manages to make me stay on this longer than i would like.

But for those knowledgeable folk out there, how do you repair your body clock if you can no longer sleep before a certain time?

I ask due to school next week.

:unsure:

But for those knowledgeable folk out there, how do you repair your body clock if you can no longer sleep before a certain time?

You don't, you're fooked. Just hope your teachers have the same problem. :thumbup:

Well. It'll do it automatically when you bo back surely? Unless you're an odd living thing like me.

Archived