Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

once upon a time you got banned for posting nipple

just ask Masterfox

I got banned once for posting in a poll thread about the best players at the club.

I said 'who the fcuk voted Sylla?' and apparently because it was a week since anyone had posted there and it wasn't a valid comment i got banned :P

I got banned once for posting in a poll thread about the best players at the club.

I said 'who the fcuk voted Sylla?' and apparently because it was a week since anyone had posted there and it wasn't a valid comment i got banned :P

lol

i've been banned a couple of times. suppose i shouldn't have told a new poster to fook off

Safe.

yes thanks

Not tired yet. Albert will be proud of me I hope.

Im very proud of you lad.

Just recorded myself singing 'Cry me a river' ready to send to my ex-girlfriend tomorrow morning. :D

Feel like staying awake tonight, as i'm not tired...and also because it's easier than lying in bed struggling to sleep.

Havent been on this thread for a while but son get a grip of yourself lad. Bet you were out of tune and everything.

Rofl.

Archived