Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nod.E

League table.

League table put somewhere on the site for all to see easily?

Just an Idea as I would prefer this than to get a new window open to get onto the BBC sport website to check our position.

Thoughts?

League table put somewhere on the site for all to see easily?

Just an Idea as I would prefer this than to get a new window open to get onto the BBC sport website to check our position.

Thoughts?

Surely the only way you can get it on here is to copy and paste it - what's the point? If you're using firefox just set up a visible bookmark with the Table on it.

Agreed.

Can't see much happening though I am still waiting for a response to my archive idea.

Why don't you just start a topic for these pictures if there's demand for it then it will stay visible, if it proves popular we can move it to the Ghost of Threadmas Past Forum.

Surely the only way you can get it on here is to copy and paste it - what's the point? If you're using firefox just set up a visible bookmark with the Table on it.

Well the BBC website have it up there somehow, and I'm sure other websites have it updated automatically. I.e the OS? I don't know if this is possible.

And I don't even know what firefox is.

Archived