Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

What Matters Most To The Fans?

What Matters Most To The Fans?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What Matters Most To The Fans?

• Your country winning the World Cup
    • Your club winning the Champions League
    • Your club winning the league
    • Your club winning a domestic cup competition

Guest Daniel

Sven-Goran Eriksson says the World Cup is the most important competition in football, but what matters most to the fans?

For me, it would be seeing my club winning the league.

Club winning the league on the last game of the season! :D (But I'd prefer winning a cup than winning the league with 10 games to spare)

I would love to see England win the world cup as it would be and awesome day and the whole country would be united! Imagine the parties and drinking it would go on for weeks!! The whole country would be on a high.

BUT I dont think anything could beat Leicester winning the premiership after all we have been through and to walk the country being proud to be a Leicester fan!

Club over anything to do with country.

Don't get me wrong I'll watch England games, but if we loose then I don't seem that bothered. I've always been that way ever since my next door neighbour told me when I was little "Don't support a team whose players, play your own club week in week out"

Archived