Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
izzetafox?

Our plight seems to be a talking point!

What! Who cares about Bristol City. They are tinpot club with a small awful fan base, only second to Plymouth.

Has it really come to this? That we care about what a small no-body club have to say about us. Oh, how we have fallen eh.

Is it better being a small club in the championship or a large club in league 1 :D

Is it better being a small club in the championship or a large club in league 1 :D

Being a big club in any league really.

People will see us as their cup final but you can't imagine any clubs thinking Bristol city or Plymouth thats a massive game because they are a big club ...

People will see us as their cup final but you can't imagine any clubs thinking Bristol city or Plymouth thats a massive game because they are a big club ...

Not anymore we dont, maybe in years gone by but get real your team is nothing special as your league position clearly shows. Its truly a shame because the club has a fantastic fan base that we can only envy. You all deserve better on the pitch and as for Holloway I must say he did well for us but is way out of his depth with your club.

Not anymore we dont, maybe in years gone by but get real your team is nothing special as your league position clearly shows. Its truly a shame because the club has a fantastic fan base that we can only envy. You all deserve better on the pitch and as for Holloway I must say he did well for us but is way out of his depth with your club.

You little clubs all love coming to our gaff. WOW what a nice stadium, taking your pictures and telling your grandkids about it one day.

That what you said just there sums it up ... spot on ... nail on the head.

We're too big off a club for him to cope with.

You little clubs all love coming to our gaff. WOW what a nice stadium, taking your pictures and telling your grandkids about it one day.

That what you said just there sums it up ... spot on ... nail on the head.

We're too big off a club for him to cope with.

well you only took 1 point off us this season so where it counts ie on the pitch I think we coped very well. Yes you have a nice stadium very impressive pity about the ploughed field you call a pitch.

Well, look on the bright side. If we go down, then he should technically be good enough to take us back up again. Surely, he can't be out of his depth in League One. :)

Well, look on the bright side. If we go down, then he should technically be good enough to take us back up again. Surely, he can't be out of his depth in League One. :)

He won't be here, something at work reckons word is he's already knows its over.

Do you think he will be given a chance to do that considering Milans track record?

Do you think he will be given a chance to do that considering Milans track record?

Well, no he probably won't be here. Even if we stay up, he's a dead man walking.

Problem is though, the alternatives out there scare the shit out of me. I'd rather have Holloway than Dowie or Robson.

Well, no he probably won't be here. Even if we stay up, he's a dead man walking.

Problem is though, the alternatives out there scare the shit out of me. I'd rather have Holloway than Dowie or Robson.

Yes fair one, but surely you cant put up will all that bullsh1t he comes out with for another season? what about Sven when he gets the push from Man City?

Sven and Fat Sam and the likes will never ever come here. They are too high profile for a little club like us.

And although the results doesn't show it, I actually believe Holloway could do well here. He has done a lot of things right, but he has also done a lot major cock-ups.

Sven and Fat Sam and the likes will never ever come here. They are too high profile for a little club like us.

And although the results doesn't show it, I actually believe Holloway could do well here. He has done a lot of things right, but he has also done a lot major cock-ups.

I Must admit I thought he would do better that he has, cant understand why it hasnt worked for him. Hes had half a season to get it right and things still not comming together. Although most Plymouth fans havent got any time for the man because of the way he left our club it gives me no satifaction seeing your club struggle.Hope you get a result Sunday as it would be a sad day to see another big club going out of the division.

In recent years League 1 teams have played Leeds, Forest, Wednesday and Man City. Leicester City will not be a 'cup final' to them

I have to laugh reading some of these posts from the little clubs dotted around England.

First we had Plymouth, then the Premiership Express with his beloved Hull and now Bristol.

You can all have your laughs now but the bottom line is your grounds are crap, you have relatively small fanbases and you are pulling well above your weight. Love it while it lasts because it won't last for long.

What goes around, comes around as they say.

I have to laugh reading some of these posts from the little clubs dotted around England.

First we had Plymouth, then the Premiership Express with his beloved Hull and now Bristol.

You can all have your laughs now but the bottom line is your grounds are crap, you have relatively small fanbases and you are pushing well above your weight. Love it while it lasts because it won't last for long.

What goes around, comes around as they say.

You fookin tell the *****, coz at the end of the day we may be a wounded dog but that dog still has the fight to come back bigger and better than any of these shit clubs could ever imagine realistically possible

Blue fookin Army you koonts :fox: :thumbup:

I can handle Forest or Saints or Scum taking the mick, but when Bristol City or Plymouth fans start ripping us into shreds is when you really realize how much we have fallen/

10 years ago today, we drew 2-2 with Villa in the Premiership, whereas these dotted clubs in England where playing their trade in the 4th tier of English football..

Archived