Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bedford Fox

Foxed Up

I have just set up a new forum on Foxedup.Tk! it obviously is no compititon(sp) to this board but is somewhere where people can chill and chat about city.

Please Visit my site at http://www.foxedup.tk or http://foxedup.tripod.com

84184[/snapback]

Someone said you need to sort some quality hosting out, that's true. :huh: It keeps improving. :D:thumbup: I don't think I will go on the forum as I am a big enough posting whore anyway. :rolleyes::whistle::whistle: :w00t: :thumbup:;)

thanks im sticking with the host for now as it is easy to use! But it is gettin better! Please keep giving me feedback and helping! If anyone fancies writing a Millwall preview let me know and i will put it on!

You need to nuke it mate. with a decent host. Your hosting might be easy to use, but it's easy for a reason - It's shit.

That'l mean it's easy to whack it onto newsnow, meaning you'll get potentially hundreds of users a day...

Sorry, but trust me, i know what i'm talking about :)

Whats Newsnow?

84197[/snapback]

www.newsnow.co.uk

your news items get put on what they call "news feeds"... thousands - probably millions of people use it.

I put this on my site, and i got over 30,000 visitors in the first month (before it was closed down) and had quite a successful forum. Not sure if anyone can remember it, it was called leicestercityextra and was near enough exactly the same layout as foxesonline - Chainsaw nicked my theme and edited it slightly <_<

Anyway i think it's the only way you'll be able to compete with sites such as foxes-online, forfoxsake etc.

thank you very much craig please keep helping me as i appreciate it v.much!

84201[/snapback]

Check to see if you have bandwidth and/or traffic limits with your hosting company.

No chance of me signing up.

Told you once, the site won't work.

Give up. :)

84264[/snapback]

lol I agree - this is an excellent forum and I don't think many people will join yours Bedford...why don't you put a link to this forum and that will hopefully attract more members here?

Why would you want to rival a well established forum - it's as if you're asking members to leave this one and go to yours.

How many people (from here) are going to look at your site first for reports and news etc. instead of looking on foxes-online...when you most likely got your sources from there anyways.

Seriousley my friend, you might want to use your piece of 'free' webspace as a practice area instead of trying to out-do/copy/imitate a web-site which is already top of the pile when it comes to city.

Why would you want to rival a well established forum - it's as if you're asking members to leave this one and go to yours.

How many people (from here) are going to look at your site first for reports and news etc. instead of looking on foxes-online...when you most likely got your sources from there anyways.

Seriousley my friend, you might want to use your piece of 'free' webspace as a practice area instead of trying to out-do/copy/imitate a web-site which is already top of the pile when it comes to city.

84496[/snapback]

Foxes online was last updated ages ago.

If he seriously want's to make a sucess of it, then he will.

Bit harsh on the lad really, what happened to encouraging free enterprise? - ok it may not be as big and great as FT but theres no harm in trying your hand to see if you actually build your own site. I know my site isnt the best in the world but it earns me a living and im proud of myself for it being all my own work. Fair play to you Bedford I wish you well.

Bit harsh on the lad really, what happened to encouraging free enterprise? - ok it may not be as big and great as FT but theres no harm in trying your hand to see if you actually build your own site. I know my site isnt the best in the world but it earns me a living and im proud of myself for it being all my own work. Fair play to you Bedford I wish you well.

84532[/snapback]

Yes! Spot on.

If you want to do something, for whatever reason, just do it and see how it is.

I am enjoyin making the site and WILL make a success of it!!!!

I have not used foxes-online for any info whatsoever and added the forum for people to use aswell as this as i love this forum to bits and wont leave or expect others to i am jus tryin to make a good LCFC site as i dont think we really have many exellent ones!

Guest Daniel
I am enjoyin making the site and WILL make a success of it!!!!

I have not used foxes-online for any info whatsoever and added the forum for people to use aswell as this as i love this forum to bits and wont leave or expect others to i am jus tryin to make a good LCFC site as i dont think we really have many exellent ones!

84686[/snapback]

If this is good enough, why would we need more forums?

Yours aint going to be excellent when its a free one.

You dont get nothing decent for free, except the stuff in my freebie thread. ;)

Archived