Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MON

PC sound

My pc isn't playing any music out of the speakers. I have used the speakers with my Mp3 and they work fine. But not with the Pc. Something about a soundcard? :blink:

Does anyone know what might be wrong?

CTRL - W fixed that for me

85788[/snapback]

what do i do? :unsure:

85791[/snapback]

Press the control button and the W button and it should fix it.

Is that alrite pal

My pc isn't playing any music out of the speakers. I have used the speakers with my Mp3 and they work fine. But not with the Pc. Something about a soundcard?  :blink:

85787[/snapback]

We need a spec of your PC including Sound Card and if you have any Drivers. We also need the OS you are using. :thumbup:;)

You need to check the obvious, everything plugged in and turned on or up as they should. :rolleyes:

85788[/snapback]

85791[/snapback]

Is that alrite pal

85794[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

85796[/snapback]

:thumbup:

Has it worked Buddy

85788[/snapback]

85791[/snapback]

Is that alrite pal

85794[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

85796[/snapback]

:thumbup:

Has it worked Buddy

85800[/snapback]

I fell for that :mad:

My pc isn't playing any music out of the speakers. I have used the speakers with my Mp3 and they work fine. But not with the Pc. Something about a soundcard?  :blink:

85787[/snapback]

We need a spec of your PC including Sound Card and if you have any Drivers. We also need the OS you are using. :thumbup:;)

You need to check the obvious, everything plugged in and turned on or up as they should. :rolleyes:

85799[/snapback]

I've checked all the obvious. What's an OS?

I have an A7v8x-x motherboard if that helps. There is a start driver called computer and sound product too.

85787[/snapback]

85799[/snapback]

I've checked all the obvious. What's an OS?

I have an A7v8x-x motherboard if that helps. There is a start driver called computer and sound product too.

85852[/snapback]

OS = Operating System. With the best will in the World, if this is the level of your knowledge then it will be difficult to fix across the 'Net. :(

Archived