Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

Moving House

I'm moving house Monday/Tuesday so i won't be posting on here for a while .. Well until we get a internet connection set-up in our new house . Which i ain't 100% sure we are doing because Mum don't wanna get the internet because NTL fecked us about :( .... So this could be a little holiday or a total goodbye , Who knows ?!?

So Cheerio for a while , Hopefully! :)

NTL fecked us about

I know what that's like. Hours on the phone waiting for some help and people saying they'd been round to fix it when they hadn't. NTL really do mess with their customers. Good luck with the move.

87075[/snapback]

Yeh i think we're going to go with BT next time. ;)

NTL fecked us about

I know what that's like. Hours on the phone waiting for some help and people saying they'd been round to fix it when they hadn't. NTL really do mess with their customers. Good luck with the move.

87075[/snapback]

87077[/snapback]

We switched from NTL to BT. So much better mate

NTL fecked us about

87075[/snapback]

87077[/snapback]

87085[/snapback]

How long did it take for them to come and install the connection ?

NTL fecked us about

87075[/snapback]

87077[/snapback]

87085[/snapback]

There the future :D:thumbup::wave:

NTL fecked us about

87075[/snapback]

87077[/snapback]

87085[/snapback]

How long did it take for them to come and install the connection ?

87095[/snapback]

Erm well if you are going on broadband,if you send for a kit of the net they send it free and it's pretty straightforward to set up if your pc is next to the phoneline. But if it isn't it is more complicated. By the way if you phone for a kit instead of net they charge you 20 quid :ermm:

Best wishes mate, hope it goes well for you. As Katy said, you need to come to the pub more.

Because it really is for the best.  ;)

87228[/snapback]

After seeing what state you lot was in last night , I'm not to sure. ;)

Archived