Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dave_binos

Champ man 01/02

This is my favourite all time champ man, i reckon the ones that have been out recently are way too unrealistic.

Anyway, dont suppose anyone knows of any good players i can get on freebies when i go a conference team? There are a few portuguese and spanish players that you can get a hold of, just wondering if anyone knows of any other players?

Cheers

This is my favourite all time champ man, i reckon the ones that have been out recently are way too unrealistic.

Anyway, dont suppose anyone knows of any good players i can get on freebies when i go a conference team? There are a few portuguese and spanish players that you can get a hold of, just wondering if anyone knows of any other players?

Cheers

87393[/snapback]

If memory serves me right, players like To Madeira, Andri Siqporsson, Scott Huckerby, Leo Fortune-West should be great in your version. Probably only Huckerby is a realistic Conference target though

There was loads of great young, cheap players on there. Ibrahimovic was one of my favorites on that game and also that Midfielder from Derby who scored shit loads, cant remember his name but he was foriegn.

There was loads of great young, cheap players on there. Ibrahimovic was one of my favorites on that game and also that Midfielder from Derby who scored shit loads, cant remember his name but he was foriegn.

87569[/snapback]

Tonton moukoko zola?

87569[/snapback]

Tonton moukoko zola?

87699[/snapback]

What a legend ! :)

Archived