Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cobbo

Tomassi vs Teeno

Just checked the rulebook and it says only a posters first answer must be accept so seeing as Tom bribed Luke to change his that gives Teeno that point back making it 16-15 Teeno  :P

89258[/snapback]

wheres this rulebook.. and arent false allegations inapropriate aswel??? :wave:

Just checked the rulebook and it says only a posters first answer must be accept so seeing as Tom bribed Luke to change his that gives Teeno that point back making it 16-15 Teeno  :P

89258[/snapback]

Thats a load of bull and you know it! Actually Teeno tried to bribe me with a drink i'll show the msn messenger conversation if you lot want. ;)

haha this is brilliant, its all harmless fun lads!

89304[/snapback]

Should see the dent I've just put in Tom's car ;) nothing harmless about this :P

89311[/snapback]

this has been a nice fair Ukrainian-style election

if there's 1 vote difference just before midnight, I'll vote to make it a draw, just to annoy a bit ^_^

89354[/snapback]

I'd settle for that, Tom's a top lad to draw with him would be a honour.

if there's 1 vote difference just before midnight, I'll vote to make it a draw, just to annoy a bit ^_^

89354[/snapback]

I'd settle for that, Tom's a top lad to draw with him would be a honour.

89397[/snapback]

Well, Mr Cobley will be on in a short while to whip us all into a frenzie and declare the winner - I can no longer contain my excitement :banana::bounce::nono::yesyes:

Just over 30 mins to go! :o

So it's 16-16 at the minute? Everyone agree? I can't be arsed to count ;) I only did this cause Dan fooked off and you all wanted a finalé! :P

Archived