Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cobbo

Tomassi vs Teeno

Seeing as Daniel has got the mardies, as well as maybe having the runs, here is the thread for the final round.

I am not voting as they are both top lads and I get on with them great, plus I hadn't voted once before.

Tomassi vs Teeno......Happy voting.

Well they're are both bright,mad, youthful, passionate and LCFC supporters, sometimes in life you have to make difficult decisions which merit deep thought and consideration and which it is impossible to shirk. This is one of those times.

So after much deliberation on everything I know about them both and with great difficulty and some misgivings I have to say, I have decided to vote for Teeno.

The clincher for me was that Teeno comes first

Alphabetically ;)

ive never really met teeno and he seems a good guy but my vote is going to tomassi as ive played football wiv him a few times and think hes a cracking lad

tomassi

Well the first time (and 'til now only time) I've spoken with Tomassi on MSN he mentioned our 3-0 defeat at the hands of England and rubbed it in again in the '1-5 words' thread :mad:

Teeno gave me a right tongue-lashing when I joined the forum (presumably he mistook me for someone else), so in my view they're both BASTARDS!! :mad:;):thumbup:

The vote is too close to call though, Tomassi is entertaining and Teeno is passionate and they're both great assets to the forum. So my vote goes to no-one! ...

Yes...All that typing for absolutely NOTHING! ^_^

Well the first time (and 'til now only time) I've spoken with Tomassi on MSN he mentioned our 3-0 defeat at the hands of England and rubbed it in again in the '1-5 words' thread :mad:

Teeno gave me a right tongue-lashing when I joined the forum (presumably he mistook me for someone else), so in my view they're both BASTARDS!! :mad:  ;):thumbup:

The vote is too close to call though, Tomassi is entertaining and Teeno is passionate and they're both great assets to the forum. So my vote goes to no-one! ...

88130[/snapback]

Hey hey, I was the one mentioning all the 3-0 deafeating and stuff on MSN!!

I even found pictures :)

But not in the "1-5 words thread", Tomassi can have the credit for that :)

Teeno gave me a right tongue-lashing when I joined the forum (presumably he mistook me for someone else), so in my view they're both BASTARDS!! :mad:  ;):thumbup:

88130[/snapback]

88137[/snapback]

Bastard! :mad:;)

,Apr 5 2005, 11:10 PM]

88130[/snapback]

88137[/snapback]

Bastard! :mad:;)

88151[/snapback]

:D

Archived