Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cobbo

Tomassi vs Teeno

Guest DanielII

As it was my idea to make this game, I thought id pop on to vote after being told the situation.

Think ive left it late but...

TEENO

As it was my idea to make this game, I thought id pop on to vote after being told the situation.

Think ive left it late but...

TEENO

89471[/snapback]

It doesn't count, you're banned.

Bye. :wave:

i thank all those who voted for me and all those who didnt,u voted for the better person imo !!

Teeno ur an absolute star and its a privelege to be announced a joint winner with u :D

all the best

FOXESTALK RULE!!!

i thank all those who voted for me and all those who didnt,u voted for the better person imo !!

Teeno ur an absolute star and its a privelege to be announced a joint winner with u :D

all the best

FOXESTALK RULE!!!

89492[/snapback]

Same goes dude. Tis a privelege thanks for the votes peeps.

Fix, Fix, Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix,Fix, Fix, ;)

Archived