Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Fosse City vs. Countesthorpe

To be honest this game is for pride.. but the Fosse still has league positions to play for, meanwhile unbeaten Countesthorpe have been crowned Champions!!!

To feature in this game will be Cat_Burger, Scowy, Cobbo, thehillsdonator and Tomassi.

ALL support is welcome!!

Kick Off is at 10.30am, Sunday 10th April

Thurcaston Road, Mowmacre Hill.

Apparently we lost 13-0 last time we played them, however, that was the first game of the season. :unsure:

We'll be on a high after giving Thrussington a lesson in how to play football. ;) I very much doubt I'll be popping up at left back again, unless the manager wants a fecked up back 4! :P

Well, the head should have healed and I'll be gunning for these buggers after having to watch the first game of the season.

We may not win, but we'll give it a bloody good go!

Coooome on! :angry:

dont mean to be pessamistic lads but im off down the bookies to put a tenner on................

fosse city 0 countesthorpe 10 :rolleyes:

all the best though :thumbup:

dont mean to be pessamistic lads but im off down the bookies to put a tenner on................

fosse city 0    countesthorpe  10 :rolleyes:

all the best though  :thumbup:

88604[/snapback]

Dont be cruel Sparky - Fosse City rock!

At least Tom included Ryan in the list this time, otherwise he would have had another hissy fit.  ;)

88393[/snapback]

GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHH

PHWWWAAAAAARGGHH

:mad:

1,2,3 I'm Ok.

B)

88650[/snapback]

:o:huh:

An Epic match saw Fosse City draw 2-2 with the Champions Countesthorpe.

An early Fosse goal was disallowed as a 20-yard volley from yours truly went through the net :blink:

Countesthorpe duly took an undeserved lead and went into half time 1-0 up.

This didnt hurt the Fosse as an early second half free-kick taken by cobbo was spilt by the keeper and Tomassi poked it in.

Countesthorpe tried to break down a resiliant Fosse and then an individual goal edged them ahead.

Whilst pressing for a 3rd Fosse broke and won a corner..

..the resulting corner Tomaasi headed across the goal from the far post and GAVTRAMP scored with a glancing header!!!

2-2!!!

and no blood in sight :P

Fosse 2 (3*) Countesthorpe 2

Measures

Webb

(A goal that went through a hole in the net wasn't counted by the Sh*t ref)

That would've been the first loss for Countesthorpe on their last game in Division 5

A quality performance from the lads!

Well done boys on a good result!! un;ucky with the disallowed goal though  :(  :mad:

90898[/snapback]

whenever i score 2 in a game one is always disallowed rarghhhh

i aint fussed though as we got a creditable point that no-one expected :D

Archived