Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Ebay Thread

Hi there,

What I sell is not tat. I sell decent stuff, I've got Manchester United Football Shirt's also Barcelona Football Shirt also Randall And Hopkirk Classic DVD's, England Cotton Traders Rugby Shirt's one Brand New & a used one.

Check them out via this website:

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/captaincub...QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Take Care

Craig A 23

What I sell is not tat. I sell decent stuff.

Funniest thing i've heard all day.

I think a fake Barcelona shirt, a Teletubby doll and Space 1999 on VHS is generally considered tat. Hense why you only have 1 bid and that was probably a sympathy bid from someone on this forum ;)

Sorry to break it to you, i really am but it is tat, you get it from charity shops for god's sake!

Regards

Jack B 18

Edited by jb-101

Hello there everyone,

Craig Adams here. I have sold lot's of item's recently on EBay, These include: Barcelona Football Shirt - Yellow (Final Price: £6.50)

Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Book (Final Price: £4.00)

Umbro - Nottingham Forest Football Shirt (Final Price: £8.00)

Doctor Who - Terror Of The Auton's VHS (Final Price: £3.00)

Channel 5 - The Incredible Voyage of Stingray (Final Price: £3.50)

Jaguar Racing Jumper (Final Price: £7.00)

Cricket England Shirt (Vodafone) (Final Price: £4.00)

Aston Villa Football Shirt (Home 2007/8) (Final Price: £5.50)

England - 02 Rugby Shirt (Final Price: £3.00)

There a few of my Sold Item's on EBay, I've got selling on there now some "rare" Manchester United Football Shirts, England - Rugby Cotton Traders Shirts, Leicester Tigers Fleece, Randall And Hopkirk Original 1960's DVD's, Please feel free to Buy It Now on my Item's on EBay. They end this Sunday...

Many Thanks

Craig A 2008

Have a look on Play.com. It's £14.99 delivered on there. You'll never get more than 15 quid. Take the hit and put it as a tenner buy it now lol

That's actually where I ordered it from, but I really wanted it on Saturday, and it didn't arrive until today.

There's been plenty selling on eBay for 20 quid though, so for 25p I'm taking my chances

That's actually where I ordered it from, but I really wanted it on Saturday, and it didn't arrive until today.

There's been plenty selling on eBay for 20 quid though, so for 25p I'm taking my chances

to be fair you're probably right, people are that dumb that they wont check sites like Play, and then because they've bought it on ebay they think they've got a bargain lol Good luck.

to be fair you're probably right, people are that dumb that they wont check sites like Play, and then because they've bought it on ebay they think they've got a bargain lol Good luck.

Yeah... I was kinda banking on that :crylaugh:

The only one's cheaper in total really, are all from Thailand or Hong Kong Phuey

Raj there's no pictures at all of what you're trying to sell....

As you mentioned, the pictures would look the same as any other Nokia 6300, but doesn't show to bidders you actually have one and are not doing a scam or something.

Personally, I wouldn't bid for something that wasn't shown in a picture somewhere.

So you need to 'endeavor' to put them up soon ;)

:thumbup:

Hi there,

There's a lovely folder full of looked after - Leicester City FC Programmes. From the Season: 2002/3 for sale on my EBay Account, I've got some Football Shirt's & Rugby Shirt's for sale too..

Check out my EBay Link:

Happy Bidding

Regards

Craig Adams

Raj there's no pictures at all of what you're trying to sell....

As you mentioned, the pictures would look the same as any other Nokia 6300, but doesn't show to bidders you actually have one and are not doing a scam or something.

Personally, I wouldn't bid for something that wasn't shown in a picture somewhere.

So you need to 'endeavor' to put them up soon ;)

:thumbup:

Picture is up!

Now shut the fcuk up and bid for it,Bitch! :angry:

:D