Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Alexikokopops

Bolton interested in Stubbs and Lennon

I do rate Sam Alledyce as a manager, great motivator and has the ability to bring in high profile players.. but he does have a bit of the Micky Adams syndrome, in bringing in players at the end of their careers way too often :thumbdown:

I do rate Sam Alledyce as a manager, great motivator and has the ability to bring in high profile players.. but he does have a bit of the Micky Adams syndrome, in bringing in players at the end of their careers way too often :thumbdown:

89049[/snapback]

I don't think you can argue with any of the players he has brought in.

Look at where they are in the league and this is Bolton!

The likes of Gary Speed have been immense for them this season.

89049[/snapback]

he seems to be able to earn the respect of the big names he brings in unlike MA!

89049[/snapback]

Yes i agree but he does somehow manage to squeeze that last drop of class and life out of such players as Djorkaeff and Hierro to name a couple

Well Big Sam is certainly like Micky in the playing mentality, hoofed forward most of the time ;)

That's why i wouldn't want Lennon to go there really, he deserves better than a side who play the long ball, with midfielders feeding off any clearances/knockdowns from Kevin Davies.

I think Big Sam is the best manager in the premiership, as regards with what hes done with no money. The players he's brought in are quality (although old) but why would they need Lennon? Is gary speed retiring?

Archived