Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Car

I'm looking at my first car soon, Not sure between

Corsa

Saxo

Clio?

I got a quote on insurance for a Clio the other day for a resonably new Clio......£3000 :wacko: :angry::o :w00t:

To be fair I ain't to fussed about Clio's but I heard you could get good deals on them so I thought i'd get a quote....It'd better be a fecking good deal if i've gotta fork out that much insurance money! FFS!

Corsa

Saxo

Clio?

I got a quote on insurance for a Clio the other day for a resonably new Clio......£3000 :wacko:  :angry:  :o  :w00t:

To be fair I ain't to fussed about Clio's but I heard you could get good deals on them so I thought i'd get a quote....It'd better be a fecking good deal if i've gotta fork out that much insurance money! FFS!

11734[/snapback]

I've had a L reg Fiesta for the past 18 months, the insurance should be £1000 tops as should the actual car. I recommend that but its upto you and how well off you are :ph34r:

Corsa

Saxo

Clio?

I got a quote on insurance for a Clio the other day for a resonably new Clio......£3000 :wacko:  :angry:  :o  :w00t:

11734[/snapback]

I've had a L reg Fiesta for the past 18 months, the insurance should be £1000 tops as should the actual car. I recommend that but its upto you and how well off you are :ph34r:

11737[/snapback]

Thats quite good actually because I have £3000 in the bank (Not to be touched until I am 18!!! - BUT my mum can access it for me!) and I am saving from my paydays...

It's probably about right not to spend more than 1k on your first car, insurance is v.high when you are learning, I'm on my mum's insurance. It's better to wait till you have done your pass plus to insure yourself, theres no test you just have to take the lessons.

Archived