Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Leyton Orient Request

Anyone not using their ST to get a ticket for this game that would be prepared to 'lend' the ref no. to me so that i can obtain an extra ticket for my brother who lives down south?

Cheeky I know but I'm desperate.

PM if you can help.

Sorry, I shall be in attendance myself, else I would have let you borrow mine.

Surely there is a season ticket holder on here who isn't going?

If not, can you not wait until Friday davieG, & get two on general sale :dunno: ?

Thanks for the reply Tilley.

Well there's 4 of us hoping to go me, my son, my brother and his son. We have 3 STs but need the 4th. I'm out of town on Friday so would like to have it all sorted before I go.

PM'd you client reference number.

I'm using my season ticket and my mate is using his.

But my mum never goes away games.

I owe you one :worship: , I nearly wrote owe her one but it might have been mis-understood :P

Only just seen this, if anyone else needs a ref number (Priority 1) to use drop me a PM.

Thanks for the offer Lass, I'm now sorted thanks to Tilley's mum.

Thats strange, they let me get three tickets from two season tickets (albeit priority 3) for the Fulham game.

There were a lot more tickets available, as it was priority 3 they could also work out that they were likely to have some left over.

The ticket office are useless. I sent them an email last night before I went to bed and they didn't reply all day!! :@

I sent one they came back within 20 minutes. I sent another sometime later with my phone number and they range back in 30.

What did you write in the email to piss them off :P

Archived