Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Does anyone here have their PSP firmware'd up?

I'm interested in doing it and was wondering if anyone could tell me what I need and how easy it is to do? I want to play old PS1 games you see aswell as the PSP games and benefit from all the extras you can get from it.

Lots of guides here

My lads PSP has the pandora battery. I friend did it for him. It took about 1 minute to do but he knew what he was doing. Problem with it is that I can get older games to work on it but nothing too recent. Its probably a user ID 10T error but I cant work it out.

Sorry I can't be of anymore help

I'm interested in doing it and was wondering if anyone could tell me what I need and how easy it is to do? I want to play old PS1 games you see aswell as the PSP games and benefit from all the extras you can get from it.

It's very easy, it take a couple of minutes if you know what your doing!!! You need to create a pandora's battery and a'magic' memory stick for the firmware update!! There's loads of sites that sell you both!!!

Lots of guides here

My lads PSP has the pandora battery. I friend did it for him. It took about 1 minute to do but he knew what he was doing. Problem with it is that I can get older games to work on it but nothing too recent. Its probably a user ID 10T error but I cant work it out.

Sorry I can't be of anymore help

Firmware needs updating.

Archived