Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Juventus v Liverpool

What an achievement for Liverpool. I'm happy that at least one English team will make the final. :)

Chelsea v AC Milan would be a top final though. The best two teams in Europe going to battle.

However much i would prefer to see Chelsea in the final because they deserve it, if Liverpool could do one over on Chelsea that would be amazing to see them in the final after all the work they have put in!!

92569[/snapback]

Totally agree there, As much as I admire Chelsea and what they have accomplished this seson, to see Liverpool there would be fantastic!

Anyone see the sign that some Juventus fans were holding last night?

"15.4.89 - Sheffield. God Exists"

Horrible.

92778[/snapback]

Disgraceful. :angry:

However much i would prefer to see Chelsea in the final because they deserve it, if Liverpool could do one over on Chelsea that would be amazing to see them in the final after all the work they have put in!!

92569[/snapback]

We've just had 2 mediocre teams reach the final last season. It was great for a change, but please don't let it happen anytime during the next 3 years :cry:..I want a blockbuster final this year: Chelsea vs. AC Milan!

Archived