Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sparky

tigers tickets

I might go but i'd have to get tickets from the tigers ticket office because out allocation of 1,000 has been sold out apparently. But might just watch it on TV...

Years ago my mum and dad used to go to a gym (Fields, in Hinckley) and a couple of the tigers players went there too (Martin Johnson, Neil Back, e.t.c). I was running into the men changing rooms to see my dad as I was just about to open the door Martin Johnson had already opened it, I ran straight into Martin Johnson, was about knocked out! lol B) :doh::blush:

I wanted to get tickets but it's looking unlikely, watched the game today on sky (lost 19-17 to Saracens) and the commentator said they go on general sale tomorrow but only 900 or so are left.

I'd have thought they'd have been on sale longer but i can imagine it being a sell out so may have to settle for the telly.

I wanted to get tickets but it's looking unlikely, watched the game today on sky (lost 19-17 to Saracens) and the commentator said they go on general sale tomorrow but only 900 or so are left.

I'd have thought they'd have been on sale longer but i can imagine it being a sell out so may have to settle for the telly.

93930[/snapback]

either that or you can get up at 4.30 tommorow :thumbup::rolleyes:

complete sell out wellman , so 32000 ish

97365[/snapback]

I think they'll get the record attendance to a game at the walkers stadium. Whats the current record attendance, is it Newcastle (31,148)

97370[/snapback]

Yes, but it was 32,148 ;)

Archived