Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

When you're not logged in...

• 4 weeks later...
But if you log in at school it filters the site. You can view it not logged in but as soon as you log in it gets filtered :blink:

Persuade Mummy and Daddy to get a mobile internet contract for you. Plug the 'dongle-thingy' in to the USB port on any machine at school, it installs in seconds, and you can then get round any filters the school's system has. Oh, and you will become extremely popular with your mates. :D:ph34r:

Persuade Mummy and Daddy to get a mobile internet contract for you. Plug the 'dongle-thingy' in to the USB port on any machine at school, it installs in seconds, and you can then get round any filters the school's system has. Oh, and you will become extremely popular with your mates. :D:ph34r:

Wow! Again, the teacher from hell strikes!!

Not content with cutting that poor girl's pigtail, she advises kids on how to skive!!!

Shocking!

Wow! Again, the teacher from hell strikes!!

Not content with cutting that poor girl's pigtail, she advises kids on how to skive!!!

Shocking!

:innocent:

aye, but just don't expect to get on-line if it's too sunny, too cloudy, too frosty, too snowy, too foggy, too busy, too rainy, too cold, too hot, too much of a dead spot, too near the receiver or just ever wanting 'a quick look on the internet' that always makes it go wrong

aye, but just don't expect to get on-line if it's too sunny, too cloudy, too frosty, too snowy, too foggy, too busy, too rainy, too cold, too hot, too much of a dead spot, too near the receiver or just ever wanting 'a quick look on the internet' that always makes it go wrong

Mine's fine. Only one area round here where I can't get a signal (and it is in the middle of the forest - I can't get reception on my phone there, either) - other than that I've never once had a problem. :D

Archived