Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

animal crossing, on the wii

i bet your getting this phube

i used to play it on the game cube, and my little sis has it on ds

cant wait for it, could spend days on it

anyone eles a fan?

I won't be for one reason only. I got the DS one (Wild World) and played it to DEATH for a whole year!!!!

And by all accounts this Wii version is almost identical (graphics aside), I mean literally the furniture and stuff is the same!

But I loved it whilst I did play... :wub:

Thinking about getting this for my girlfriend. We just recently bought a Wii, and I have realised she really has a hard time with the more high paced games (she must have the unofficial world record of falling of Wario Goldmine level on Wii Kart). This game is very chilled and slow paced with lots of cute characters right?

Thinking about getting this for my girlfriend. We just recently bought a Wii, and I have realised she really has a hard time with the more high paced games (she must have the unofficial world record of falling of Wario Goldmine level on Wii Kart). This game is very chilled and slow paced with lots of cute characters right?

yep, you create your person, well your clothes etc

Oh it's so much more... :)

It has the addictive quality of Crack cocaine... and yet you basically do nothing in the game except pay off you mortgage by working, collecting insects/fossils/fruit/furniture etc...

It's a bit like the sims but in real time, if you don't go on every day your town will get weeds, which you have to pull up, your neighbours are all weirdos but you send them letters and such to keep them happy...

Basically if you get it... and she isn't hooked in a week, she never will be. But if she does get hooked, say goodbye to your Wii.... :(

yep, you create your person, well your clothes etc
Oh it's so much more... :)

It has the addictive quality of Crack cocaine... and yet you basically do nothing in the game except pay off you mortgage by working, collecting insects/fossils/fruit/furniture etc...

It's a bit like the sims but in real time, if you don't go on every day your town will get weeds, which you have to pull up, your neighbours are all weirdos but you send them letters and such to keep them happy...

Basically if you get it... and she isn't hooked in a week, she never will be. But if she does get hooked, say goodbye to your Wii.... :(

Thanks!

Guess I'll have to look into getting this then. Don't hope she'll get too hooked, I plan on some serious Zelda time after we have completed (or gotten as far as we can) on the Super Mario Galaxy.

On a sidenote. Anyone tried the MySims Kingdom?

Thanks!

Guess I'll have to look into getting this then. Don't hope she'll get too hooked, I plan on some serious Zelda time after we have completed (or gotten as far as we can) on the Super Mario Galaxy.

On a sidenote. Anyone tried the MySims Kingdom?

Nope...

But you and the Missus can play Galaxy together, you being the manly gamer plays Mario and does his thing (Which is top class as always!!) while she can use the 2nd Wiimote to control a second pointer... with which she cam hold roling boulders, shoot enemies and collect star bits...

This not only lets you play together... but she does something that helps you whilst you play a 'hard' game, and she does something that gives her a sense of achievement without being too complex... Perfect couple gaming!! :)

Nope...

But you and the Missus can play Galaxy together, you being the manly gamer plays Mario and does his thing (Which is top class as always!!) while she can use the 2nd Wiimote to control a second pointer... with which she cam hold roling boulders, shoot enemies and collect star bits...

This not only lets you play together... but she does something that helps you whilst you play a 'hard' game, and she does something that gives her a sense of achievement without being too complex... Perfect couple gaming!! :)

This is exactly what we are doing, and its brilliant. Its actually the missus, who normally goes begging for us to do just one more level :) Its a fantastic concept and it will keep us entertained for good while.

I'm just looking for something, that my missus will enjoy, when I can't play and Animal Crossing looks like a good shout.

Archived