Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Hartlepool Away.

Eeer, Muz you fancy coming south then back up north for this one? Give you £20.

Cant mate. Im fnishing work between 3-3.30 which means I would'nt get Leicester till 4.30 - 5? It's 2 and abit hours from my gaff , which makes it what 3 and half from Leicester. We'd never make it brother.

And C-Man I may be able to sort you blad.

Cant mate. Im fnishing work between 3-3.30 which means I would'nt get Leicester till 4.30 - 5? It's 2 and abit hours from my gaff , which makes it what 3 and half from Leicester. We'd never make it brother.

What if I get to Sheff station again?

You do realise that with Me, Ched and SUAS potentially all going sheffield next year we are going to have some serious away day lockdown :cool:

You too Tom? Quality :D

Safe!

• 2 weeks later...
Twats. Absolute fooking twats. The absolute, fooking, twatting lot of them. Twats.
Thank you, I appreciate the gesture, but of all the Tuesdays they had to pick, it was the one I really cannot make. :(

I'm sure you'll find a way of going Lise :thumbup:

I think I will be there for this one.

Archived