Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Harlepool away

Me and Bert up to yours you on to Hartlepool? Pointless taking so many cars.

Sounds a plan mate. You could either leave your car at mine and I'll drive from my house or you can drive rest of way? Obvs sort you with petrol money. :thumbup:

Sounds a plan mate. You could either leave your car at mine and I'll drive from my house or you can drive rest of way? Obvs sort you with petrol money. :thumbup:

Beaut.

Whichever works best for you although your cars bigger and more comfortable, pretty sure C-Man will want in and Shaun is often up for these randoms aways.

Beaut.

Whichever works best for you although your cars bigger and more comfortable, pretty sure C-Man will want in and Shaun is often up for these randoms aways.

Safety. Can cruise in mine then. Go straight up A1 from my house will take bout 2 hours. Sound with me mate.more the merrier.

Safety. Can cruise in mine then. Go straight up A1 from my house will take bout 2 hours. Sound with me mate.more the merrier.

5 in the muz mobile .....good luck!! :thumbup:

Shame that this is on a week a stand no chance of getting off? Whats the date of tranmere?

Premier inn, £69 for a night, 3 ways = £23

Train £30+

OR

Car - £20.

For the train try googling "national express east coast" and use their website. You should find cheaper tickets. Split the journey as well Leics - Peterboro' Peterboro'-Hartlepool.

Theres also B&B's cheaper than that. :thumbup:

For the train try googling "national express east coast" and use their website. You should find cheaper tickets. Split the journey as well Leics - Peterboro' Peterboro'-Hartlepool.

Do you know if there's space in your car yet Mr Andy?

What is it with him and these mammoth week day trips? Brighton and Yeovil are about the only away games i've seen him at!

Me & you FT again!

I'll bring a PS2 + screen!

i dont own one, or know where i will be able to get one from. It is just a suggestion

Fifa all the way.

You found the same forum as me lol

And i tryed the east coast shit and it dint work :@

Is this now in half-term?

For ched, tom, ben et al...Who fancies an over-nighter? Found train tickets for just over £20, possibly a tenner.

EDIT: These are adult train tickets too. :P

Anyone found any cheap hotels preferably between £1-£10 :blush:

The other lads booked the day off work, quality.

This is not going to sell out so as we're going on FT, I will wait until general sale & get U-16.

Yeah im going to Hit FT, spoke to Jim and sweet-talked into dropping me off at Donno services.

But with plans to possibly purchase a new car i think Walsall away may be my last away game this season :(

Archived