Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Harlepool away

Yeah.

Corky doesn't know until his tickets arrive.

Officialy the best sig :thumbup:

I'm fine - there's six other seats in the car and I'm driving up. Anyone fancies jumping in en-route then that's fine with me :) If you fancy a lift I'm more than happy to pick you up. :thumbup:

From Thurnby Lodge?

I remember last time we played Hartlepool away. Fox Travel beat a certain car home. Or was that just me?

Pah..

You deffo out of this? Would have driven Sheff then jmped in with Muz/C-Man but.....I've did in the JPT, thats enough.

Daggers....Parking just carry on the road as you pass the ground, all free down there, we were probably 3 minutes from the away end, but that was a Tuesday night.

Pah..

You deffo out of this? Would have driven Sheff then jmped in with Muz/C-Man but.....I've did in the JPT, thats enough.

Daggers....Parking just carry on the road as you pass the ground, all free down there, we were probably 3 minutes from the away end, but that was a Tuesday night.

So's this...

I'm fine - there's six other seats in the car and I'm driving up. Anyone fancies jumping in en-route then that's fine with me :) If you fancy a lift I'm more than happy to pick you up. :thumbup:

Cheers Daggers - legend, will you be able to pick me up from Donno Services?

Will you require buckets of RedBull or coke?

Thanks

So's this...

lol

Cheers Daggers - legend, will you be able to pick me up from Donno Services?

Will you require buckets of RedBull or coke?

The wife better not hear about the coke.

Archived