Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Harlepool away

I don't see what the fuss is as this game is not happening.

>_<:cry:

To be honest I agree. The snow and frost just won't ease off in time.

I might be tempted to go if it was re-scheduled towards the end of March/beginning of April as it could turn out to be the promotion game.

:scarf:

To be honest I agree. The snow and frost just won't ease off in time.

I might be tempted to go if it was re-scheduled towards the end of March/beginning of April as it could turn out to be the promotion game.

:scarf:

She doesn't mean that unfortunately.....

FAO JME, Ben etc. Has Andy got a full car yet? Do fancy this but need to get there, txt him earlier but he's probably on the eurostar wrecked out on some 12.5% tinny.

Erm, I don't actually know who is in the car. Me, Jamie, obviously Andy.

Think Ramp might be going if he isn't back at work.

Trying to think. Joe's not going, Ched's not going, doubt it'd be Potter, not Mikey. :dunno:

Erm, I don't actually know who is in the car. Me, Jamie, obviously Andy.

Think Ramp might be going if he isn't back at work.

Trying to think. Joe's not going, Ched's not going, doubt it'd be Potter, not Mikey. :dunno:

Ill keep trying to contact him then. Fingers crossed though don't really want to miss another this season.

At least I can still cling onto Turf Moor :cool:

Treadwell. You have a ticket for this.

Very pleased. I love you for breaking me this news. And I love whoever got me the ticket.

Not ideal preparation for an assessment and a piece of coursework due in the next day and the day after respectively. But hey-ho! :D

Very pleased. I love you for breaking me this news. And I love whoever got me the ticket.

Not ideal preparation for an assessment and a piece of coursework due in the next day and the day after respectively. But hey-ho! :D

That's like Yeovil standard commitment.

Archived