Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

Yeovil

It won't get past the introduction. Andy, make sure you play Backhanded Compliments all the way there for Ben by the way.

Quality band, not as good as Milburn tho :(:whistle:

Setting off at 2.30, hoping to get to Yeovil for about 5 / 5.30.

Well done love, you do worry me sometimes you know.

I was actually quite wide awake after nearly crashing about 3 times and having a mile long cue behind me on the A37 because I had no windscreen washer left and couldn't see anything.

I think I got caught speeding too :|

I was actually quite wide awake after nearly crashing about 3 times and having a mile long cue behind me on the A37 because I had no windscreen washer left and couldn't see anything.

Andy! >_<

I would'nt be surprised, there was a ridiculous amount of cameras.

Micky took a picture in the back of the car and Tommeh though he had been flashed. Comical.

Micky took a picture in the back of the car and Tommeh though he had been flashed. Comical.

:giggle: That's brilliant, I may try that one sometime.

I was planning on doing that, but once I remembered to do it we didn't go by any more cameras lol

Archived