Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

Yeovil

Match Tickets

£15 - adults

£10 - Seniors / Students :chant:

£5 - U16s

Fox Travel

Leaves at 2pm

Adult STH - £16

Senior STH - £14

U16 STH - £14

(add £2 onto each for non-season ticket holders)

Bargain prices - not happy about the fact that it's on a monday night but the prices almost make up for it! :scarf:

I can make this. Be it with a booked day off. Just finding someone to go with.

I just want the eerie experience of being in Cider country at 7.30pm on an open terrace, freezing my c*ck with 200 other fans whilst everyone's at home watching on the telly. One of those 'gotta be seen to be believed' type things.

Thanks to uni, I'd have a lay-in the next day and just whimper along and suffer from 1pm to 8pm. Might even clash with a deadline which is never good.

How are you getting down there 'Soh? Ha remember Plymouth on FT?

Plymouth was a larf. Apart from the ridiculous journey time, and the ridiculous M5 closure.

I think that Carlos will more than likely be driving to this one. He has only two seats, otherwise I could have offered you a lift. I think the possibility of two FT trips is highly unlikely, but I am not ruling it out.

Plymouth was a larf. Apart from the ridiculous journey time, and the ridiculous M5 closure.

I think that Carlos will more than likely be driving to this one. He has only two seats, otherwise I could have offered you a lift. I think the possibility of two FT trips is highly unlikely, but I am not ruling it out.

Tis ok love, wasn't hinting or owt tis just a bitch of a journey to drive. Plymouth was a laff apart from my eye infection, that wasn't a laff.

:giggle: You have some balls putting that chum.

Anyway, Yeovil.

Haha well played!!

Come on Lease - join the Yeovil FT party! We have crap cups of tea, old play off finals and possibly bald Jim from the ticket office! What more could a young lady desire?

Haha well played!!

Come on Lease - join the Yeovil FT party! We have crap cups of tea, old play off finals and possibly bald Jim from the ticket office! What more could a young lady desire?

Jobber in a santa suit? :nono:

Throw in some smuggled vodka, and I am there.

The tea was stronger than any alcoholic drink you could sneak on board! :sick:

Nowt wrong with strong tea. Unless there is only a little milk and not enough sugar in it. Then I would agree.

Nowt wrong with strong tea. Unless there is only a little milk and not enough sugar in it. Then I would agree.

Hear that Katy? Sugar!!! Lisa knows the score!

Imagine a cup of tea where the tea bag has been left in for upwards of 10 minutes because we didn't realise that it was in there...

Archived