Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

Yeovil

lol fabulous! Loved her reaction to that on Foxy Travel!

She is in shambolic form, to be fair. Yeovil away is a must, a la Brighton. Let down. :(

You there Taddlers?

EDIT: Kudos to the German Carrier Pigeon for the purchase of ticket and drive for this game. Much love. :thumbup:

Yes gaffer - wouldn't miss this one for the world!

She'll be out in force for Walsall at least so get your ass to that one!

Yes gaffer - wouldn't miss this one for the world!

She'll be out in force for Walsall at least so get your ass to that one!

Cannot promise the Walsall trip, may have to work.

Though it isn't far from where the mrs lives and I could well stay at her place that night. I feel a sickie coming on. :sweating:

Cannot promise the Walsall trip, may have to work.

Though it isn't far from where the mrs lives and I could well stay at her place that night. I feel a sickie coming on. :sweating:

That, my friend, is a plan and a half! Although you may be single after the game if you're with Katy ( I may regret that in the very near future ) :giggle:

That, my friend, is a plan and a half! Although you may be single after the game if you're with Katy ( I may regret that in the very near future ) :giggle:

lol lol lol:giggle: !!!

Hide, Taddlers, hide now!

I'm safe though, I know 'teh's game..

:P

I resemble that remark :angry:

Yes, Jamie, sickie - that's what I want to hear :chant:

Does anyone know if you can get tickets on Monday for the Yeovil game and fox travel. Im not sure if i can go til monday but itll prob be to late. Im going to ring the ticket office tomorrow and ask unless someone knows

Does anyone know if you can get tickets on Monday for the Yeovil game and fox travel. Im not sure if i can go til monday but itll prob be to late. Im going to ring the ticket office tomorrow and ask unless someone knows

Should be ok so long as you ring before about 11 on Monday - not sure on how many spaces will be left on Fox Travel though so might be worth checking that one sooner.

Liftage? :sweating:

Haha what's with the sweating? Thank you Andy but I have two other people with me possibly and I'm guessing you don't have three spaces left in your car.

There's still Fox Travel spaces left for whoever was asking as I've just heard back from the ticket office.

Haha what's with the sweating? Thank you Andy but I have two other people with me possibly and I'm guessing you don't have three spaces left in your car.

There's still Fox Travel spaces left for whoever was asking as I've just heard back from the ticket office.

After Plymouth away on a Tuesday night in January, I have always dreamt of going to Yeovil on a Monday.

Woop

Archived