Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

PS3 Owners

I'm not a shooter kinda gamer.

All these games seem the same these days e.g. Gears of War, Battlefield etc.

Dull to me. I'll get the next Call of Duty though. :P

Oh it's no shooter, Well not the type of shooter as the games above.

Did you ever play Oblivion or Two Worlds it's one of those type of games i don't know the technical term because as Phube says I'm a "Casual Gamer". :crylaugh:

Did you ever play Oblivion or Two Worlds it's one of those type of games i don't know the technical term because as Phube says I'm a "Casual Gamer". :crylaugh:

Nah, but this looks really good.

Got aspects of parts of MGS4, Resistance and also RPG games.

Farcry, that's what I was getting confused with.

Gears of War is not a FPS. How could you possibly comment anyway being a PS3 owner?

Sozzlyk.

I mean it annoys me how everyone gets hard over all these samey, boring FPS/Shoot and destroy the environment games all the time.

Like wow Killzone/Battlefield/Army of Two! :o Amazing.

Prefer interesting, original titles.

i love oblivion, great game

Check out the PS3 website and look up some reviews/gameplay videos of something that sounds interesting.

But MGS4 should be owned by everyone.

seconded

get mgs4

in one word YES

Cheers, would you care to elaborate? is it easy to get into? does it take foever and a day to create levels? how long are levels? does it have premade levells? online?

Sorry to be a pain buddy, but i'm thinking of shelling out for it :thumbup:

Cheers, would you care to elaborate? is it easy to get into? does it take foever and a day to create levels? how long are levels? does it have premade levells? online?

Sorry to be a pain buddy, but i'm thinking of shelling out for it :thumbup:

doesnt take long to get into, levels are good, online levels are great. ive not made a level yet

Archived