Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Moan In

I can't believe some of you saying that we should have won that game.

Down to 10 men for the majority of the game, in searing heat, against possibly the best team in the division, and some people still moan?!?  :blink:

looks like most of us are tossers then. :w00t:

No mate. Just you for carrying it on. Best form of defence is attack.

I'm on the Babylon side for this one. As usual. The guy talks sense. B)

There are, however, quite a few tossers on this forum regularly. They know who they are...... they usually start calling other people tossers first! :o

:D

Yeah there the ones that have posted less than 10 times when this was said.

If we were here talking about forum posting experience, I'd have to hold my hands up and say 'fair enough' - I'm a complete novice (despite being a computer programmer) - occasionally I hit the wrong button and other such "schoolboy errors". And I would do that - I'd be big enough to admit that I lack the required experience in that area.

But we're not talking about forums, are we; we're talking about football experience. Want to compare 'who's got the biggest' in that department? :D

I'm a relative youth, but I still remember down at Filbo watching Lineker (you know, the guy on TV - he played once!!!) and Lynex and Wallington and Kevin McDonald and Andy Peake and Larry May and Ian Wilson and Jim Melrose... ahhh, them was the days..... I once knocked on Jock Wallace's door :w00t: and asked for his autograph (got it as well - still the bravest thing I've ever done - not got a fecking clue what he said, but he didn't seem too pleased!).

And you're how old??? :unsure::blink: Blue Mistress - you old enough to have one??? ;):D

But I bet all you can do is get aggressive and say "u dont no nuffink u twat" or something equally unintelligent. Eat your words, you cheeky youth! That's the problem with kids of today... no respect for their elders... ;)

B) B) B)

Back to the original topic (I can't be doing with all this falling out!!!), I think Micky Adams was spot on on Saturday. We couldn't afford to lose a player from the back or midfield. I for one am pleased with a nil - nil draw, given the circumstances of the game.

Guest Guest

Oooh isn't hindsight such a lovely thing. Yes in hindsight after watching us get a deserved point and weathering everything West Ham threw at us even though we had only 10 men perhaps we could of gone for it, but then you leave yourself wide open to be beaten on the counter attack. At the end of the day, we have no course to moan about saturday. It was more of a point gained and damage limitation, if we had lost it in the dying minutes through 'going ferrit' all of you lot would have gone mad. Why moan for the sake of it? When you go down to ten men it's a huge gamble to up the tempo especially in scorching conditions, now if your a gambling man and like to defy the odds then go for it, but the safe bet was taken and we romped home unscathed.

3 points tomorrow and there's no problem.

Thats the problem with these forums and phone in's is that they give a voice to the opinions of twats that otherwise would be sat at home with out any mates masturbating over their Burberry/Aquascutum clad sister. They really should be neutered for the good of man kind.

However, the other side to it is that if they had sensible callers on 606 or last night, or if posters on here posted sense then we'd have nothing to get riled about and argue about.

No doubt BM will just point out the irony of this post with the wit and repartee of a young Oscar Wilde, rendering this post useless.

I can't believe some of you saying that we should have won that game.

Down to 10 men for the majority of the game, in searing heat, against possibly the best team in the division, and some people still moan?!?  :blink:

looks like most of us are tossers then. :w00t:

No mate. Just you for carrying it on. Best form of defence is attack.

carrying it on!!! excuse me i dont remember calling him a tosser.... if it was in the street he wouldnt of said it, so dont say it in here.

Seems to me like 90% of the people agree with me on the subject anyway.

Thats the problem with these forums and phone in's is that they give a voice to the opinions of twats that otherwise would be sat at home with out any mates masturbating over their Burberry/Aquascutum clad sister.  They really should be neutered for the good of man kind.

However, the other side to it is that if they had sensible callers on 606 or last night, or if posters on here posted sense then we'd have nothing to get riled about and argue about.

No doubt BM will just point out the irony of this post with the wit and repartee of a young Oscar Wilde, rendering this post useless.

:lol: :lol: Dunc your a legend!!!

Guest Daniel
Dunc Posted: Aug 10 2004, 10:12 AM 

Group: Foxestalk Members

Member No.: 175

Says it all, newbie.

Piss off back to your hole.

Guest Daniel

We'll just say ignorance is bliss, that sounds the best option.

I think its great how peple can et at each other because of opinions.

:)

We'll just say ignorance is bliss, that sounds the best option.

Don't think we've got much choice.

Try re-reading my post and working out what I put, then go back and delete/edit any offensive remarks you put about me.

Its been fun on here today, but I'm off back to a forum where there are a few more brain cells to go round.

Take it easy fellas, if any of the posters that have a brain (scowy, ricey, Petrescu, Kerry etc) want to pop back to youknowwhere occassionally as well as posting on here, then I'd welcome your thoughts.

Guest Daniel

lol, i dont think there was any need for that Magic.

Dunc, im sorry i aint tried to piss ou off in anyway, just wondered why you had to dig at me and try and pick me out to insult?

What have i said that you dont like and why?

Soz BM Just felt like tellin him where to go he said the names o peple that are worth talking to eg.Scowy and im not there so go and give ureself one Dunc the Punk

Dunc this forum doesn't need you get lost you ball bag!

He posts more sense than you do a lot of the time. How about we try welcoming new users every now and then? Have you ever thought it may help the forum?? Why must some people constantly pick arguments? Another closed thread, there aint going to be many more either it'll be a few warnings to some people.

Archived