Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Moan In

I dont, i think there funny.

Very amusing stuff. :laugh:

It's embaressing..... some people moaning didnt even go!!! Complaining about our attacking play when we were down to ten men, f'ing tossers.

16 players gone 10+ players in, 10 men down in 100degree heat againt one of the best/strongest teams in the league and they think we should of won 4-0..... AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!

The fact Adams only brought 2 players on in the last two minutes when we had 10 men each? We should of gone for it when they had a player sent off but we didnt. Well i think we should of but nevermind :P

o right so you think that when all the players were tired, it was boling hot, we should attack, cos they have the same number of players as us. what if there is a quick break and they(west-ham) score? micky would be slaughtered. and all the hard work of the previous 75 minutes would have gone, i was pleased with a point considering the circumstances.

West Ham were attacking 3 times as much as us during the game, yes it was because we had a man sent off, but we should of changed that when they went down to 10 men, anyway i dont care anymore, ive hardly complained since Saturday so i think that proves i aint that bothered.

The fact Adams only brought 2 players on in the last two minutes when we had 10 men each? We should of gone for it when they had a player sent off but we didnt. Well i think we should of but nevermind :P

They were playing with one man up front, if we had put two upfront we would of been outnumbered in midfield giving them more space to play around us, if they had scored everone would of moaned about a silly sub' and throwing it all away.

If we were going to make a substitution it would of had to be a striker for a striker, but why do that when connolly had been playing so well and actually looked like scoring!!!

Who cares about the music, its crap to listen but its better than silence! Henry is worse he's shocking he needs removed. Whats the point in playing that shit twice? Play it when the players come out, just play it once. Or not at all and just play the original one. I cant believe he's still in employment.

Guest Daniel

Im sorry babylon, but they aint ****ing tossers, i think that about you to be honest.

We should of won that game, end of story.

Im sorry babylon, but they aint ****ing tossers, i think that about you to be honest.

We should of won that game, end of story.

Ha ha ha.... yeah righteo mate. Go and drink some white lightning on a street corner, that way you can destroy the three remaining brain cells you have left.

So we should of won the game with 10 men, in 100 degree heat against one of the best teams in the league while we were playing half a brand new team. Might as well just sack adams now!!!

Babylon

I think you're spot on mate.

Just imagine the uproar if two subs had come on and a goal had been conceded.

Mickey Adams, you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't with some people i'm afraid.

I just don't buy it either that we could just up our tempo with 5 minutes to go when Brevett had been sent off in a bid to win the game. Outrageous.

Babylon

I think you're spot on mate.

Just imagine the uproar if two subs had come on and a goal had been conceded.

Mickey Adams, your damned if you do and you're damned if you don't with some people i'm afraid.

I just don't buy it either that we could just up our tempo with 5 minutes to go when Brevett had been sent off in a bid to win the game. Outrageous.

Don't listen to me i'm a tosser...... according to the chav.

Guest Daniel

Chav?

Dont think so mate.

Why am i on the foums 2 hours a day?

If i was a chav id be out on the streets.

Its not me with the 3 brain cells by the sound of it.

Chav?

Dont think so mate.

Why am i on the foums 2 hours a day?

If i was a chav id be out on the streets.

Its not me with the 3 brain cells by the sound of it.

ha ha ha.... of course my comments make me sound like i have 3 brain cells. I bow to your higher wisdom and knowledge.

I have to agree with babylon, in the respect that we played well, (not in the abusion of BM :D) i think a draw was a great result, if we had of played3-4-2 or 4-3-2 we would have been stretched at the back and it was way too hot for players too up and down the pitch constantly.

I can't believe some of you saying that we should have won that game.

Down to 10 men for the majority of the game, in searing heat, against possibly the best team in the division, and some people still moan?!? :blink:

I can't believe some of you saying that we should have won that game.

Down to 10 men for the majority of the game, in searing heat, against possibly the best team in the division, and some people still moan?!?  :blink:

looks like most of us are tossers then. :w00t:

Archived